This was contributed by a credible source and a Filipino photographer as well, based in Singapore. If you’re looking for ways on how to boost 3G USB broadband signal then maybe this would help end your problem.
Materials that you need:
1. A strainer with center hole fit for USB dongle
2. 3G USB dongle
3. USB cable
4. Aluminium foil (Aluminum)
What you need to do:
1. Perform speed test before the changes will be implemented (this serves as your basis to determine if there is improvement).
Sample speedtest before the improvement
2. Place the USB cable in between the strainer and connect it with 3G broadband USB dongle
3. Wrap the strainer with aluminum foil just like what was depicted in the picture.
4. Connect the other end of the cable to your computer
5. Perform speed test after the changes has been made. Check if there is improvement on the broadband connection speed.
If you have the available materials at home then why not try it. If you made an experiment about this come back here and share to us the results. You can also like us on facebook so that others would know about this existing technique.
*Hope this would help to improve / Boost 3G USB Broadband Signal at your place. :-)