Checkout this lists of jobs for Filipinos in Japan for 2017. Phil. Assist Life Manpower Corporation formerly Al Bayda International Manpower Services Incorporated is in need of high skilled individuals for a work bound for Japan with no placement fee.
The said manpower agency is in need of skilled workers male or female in the field of Agriculture, production operator / machine operator, factory worker, construction welder, automotive, electronics, carpenter, laundry and food processing that will be deployed to Japan. See below the details
Urgent Job Offers:
– Machine Operator
– Production Operator
– Construction (Masonry, Scaffolding, Pipefitters, Carpentry)
– Fresh graduates of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering are welcome to apply
– Male: 20 to 28 years old
– Female: 20 to 26 years old
– Height Male: 5’4″
– Height Female: 5’2″
– No Body Operation / No Tattoo
– Not Late Registered (Max of 3 months)
– Must have factory of TESDA experience
– Good eye vision
– Physically and Mentally Fit
– Must be a Filipino Citizen
– Ex abroad must have reside in the Philippines for at least 2 years up to present
– No Application to other agency
If I understand it right and according to the post on Facebook, the Japanese language training is free of charge. However, please verify these details by yourself when you call or visit their office.
If you think you are qualified as applicant in any of the listed field of work, you can report to Phil Assist Manpower Corporation Office located at this address; Room 201, 202, and 203 CYA corporate center 282 EDSA extension in Pasay City. Bring resume and NSO birth certificate.
For inquiries you may contact their office via landline and mobile phone numbers. You may also reach them via emails at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. For more details visit their official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PAMCAGENCY/.
Here are the latest post on their Facebook page in 2017: (for updating)
READ (BASAHIN): How to Apply (Step by Step Guide)
Step 1. Check PAMC Qualification
Step 2. If you are qualified attend our orientation every Saturday 8:00am and bring the following documents:
– Resume with 2 x 2 picture
– NSO Birth Certificate (original and photocopy)
– TESDA Certificate / NC II or COE
– Passport (original and photocopy)
4. 1st interview up to Final Interview
5. Medical (must be fit to work) before schooling
Note: Medical Phase 1 up to Phase 3
6. Start Japanese Language (3hrs / day)
Lesson 1 – 5 exam (1 month)
Lesson 6 – 10 exam (1 month)
Possible schedule is 7 – 10, 10 – 1, 1 – 4, 4- 7
7. Selection = Direct Interview by the employer
If not selected, wait for another selection
8. If selected by the employer, continue Japanese Language
9. Lesson 11 – 15 exam (1 month) exam
Lesson 16 – 20 exam ( 1 month) exam
Lesson 21 – 25 exam (1 month) exam
While processing your final documents
10. The time you are selected by the employer 4 – 6 months estimated departure bound for JAPAN. (see the complete details from the photo below)
About the Manpower Agency
Upon doing a quick agency verification thru POEA website on September 8, 2017, the mentioned Phil Assist Manpower Corporation is a land-based agency in the Philippines. It has a valid license with validity starting September 20, 2015 until September 19, 2019. Their official Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/PAMCAGENCY/. Visit their FB page for the complete and updated details.
Name of Agency: PHIL ASSIST LIFE MANPOWER CORPORATION (FORMERLY AL BAYDA INTERNATIONAL MANP Landbased Agency
Office Address: U 201, 202 & 203 CYA CORPORATE CENTER 282 EDSA EXT PASAY CITY
Telephone Numbers : 854-7737/ 8872754/ Cellphone Numbers: 09178002713 / 09399369033
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : Not Available / Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PAMCAGENCY/
Official Representative : MA ELENA G HINLO
Status : Valid License
License Validity : 9/20/2015 to 9/19/2019 (September 20, 2015 to September 19, 2019)
To confirm the verification, visit poea official website and verify the agency by yourself. For your own safety apply directly to the listed agency (Mag APPLY PO NG DIREKTA SA PHIL ASSIST LIFE MANPOWER CORPORATION).
Check out: Australia Job Openings for Filipinos 2017
Note: The blog Mattscradle.com is not a manpower agency, not a recruitment agency. Ang blog na mattscradle.com ay hindi manpower agency, at hindi din recruitment agency. Do not place on the comments your complete name, phone numbers, and email address.