Basic Life support or BLS – AHA is one of the necessary trainings that a medical related practitioner should acquire.
It is some sort first aid that will be given to patient or any person that is experiencing life-threatening illness without applying any medications and use of hospital equipment.
Usually, the training would take 4 and half hours (half day) and is valid for two years. It will help the participants become knowledgeable in applying proper CPR procedures, correct usage of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and will also learn how to relieve choking in safe and timely manner. For Doctors, AHA – BLS is one of the requirements to be able to take PALS and/or ACLS.
After you take the training, you can also inquire, if they are accredited training center for PALS and ACLS. Maybe they offer discount since you were their previous attendees for BLS.
List of Basic Life Support (BLS – AHA) Training Centers in Metro Manila
Global CE Provider of America, Inc
- Address: 2230 Pedro Gil St., Sta. Ana, Manila, Philippines
- Phone Numbers: (02) 5630784 / +639083583525
- Training Fee: P3000 comes with BLS book
Health Care Advantage Training Institute (HCAI)
- Address: Number 4 United St., Corner 1st Street Brgy Kapitolyo, Pasig City Philippines
- Phone Numbers: (02) 6953649 / 09158158553
- Training Fee: please inquire to the training institute regarding their updated training fees
- Website: www.hcainstitute.com / www.facebook.com/healthcareadvantage/
Philippine Pediatric Society
- Address: 52 Kalayaan Ave., Brgy. Malaya, Diliman Quezon City Philippines 1105
- Phone Numbers: 926-6758 / 926 6759
- Training Fees: please inquire to PPS about their updated fees
St. Lukes Medical Center
- 279 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd, Quezon City
- Phone Numbers: (02) 724 4331 / 727 5548
Philippine Heart Center
- Address: Quezon City
- Phone Numbers: 925-2401 loc. 3903 to 3904
- Training Fee: P4200 (inclusive of P1500 refundable deposit for manual)
University of Sto Tomas FMS Life Support Training Center
- Address: Espana, Manila
- Phone Number: 09435178913 / Trunkline numbers: 02-4061611 local 8553
- Email: LSAver13(at)yahoo.com
- Training Fee: (visit their official facebook page)
IHEAL and CARE Institute for Healthcare Providers’ Education, Inc.
- Address: #5 Molave Street, Project 3, Quezon City
- Contact Numbers: 4330468 / (Mobile) 09164934008
- Website: www.blsacls.com
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ihealandcare/
HSS Health & Safety Solutions Philippines
- Address: Room 601/603 S. Medalla Bldg.596 E. Delos Santos Avenue, Cubao
Quezon City Philippines
- Telephone Numbers: +632-252-3622 / Mobile: +63 917 8973595
- Website:https://hssphilippines.com/ www.facebook.com/hssphilippines/
Choose the training provider nearest to your location and inquire directly to them about your concerns such as training fees, duration, materials such as training manuals, other branches, available courses, business hours, and upcoming training schedule.
There are other BLS–AHA training providers not listed here. For other Basic Life Support training centers please visit American Heart Association official website.
*Good luck and I hope this helps!