Here is our Bohol to Cebu Itinerary for 3 days 2 nights, we use this during our tour. If you follow this itinerary you will experience two modes of transportation which are by airplane and ferry boat, aside from the usual tricycle, taxi, and van ride.
Our condition was two of us were adult and we brought with us our 2-year-old son (at the time this post was published). Also, this travel happened during a long weekend holiday in the Philippines. We fly to Bohol on the morning of Saturday, and we go back to Manila on Monday afternoon.
You can use this itinerary as a reference for your future tour in Bohol and Cebu for 3 days 2 nights. Just make adjustments as maybe we have a different situation. Maybe you are only traveling as a couple, or you already have a kid younger / older than the 2-year-old when you get to visit these two beautiful cities in the Visayas. You can also innovate, to maximize your vacation schedule. You can leave Friday afternoon in Manila so in the evening you are already in Bohol.
The flight time from Manila to Bohol is only 1 hour and 20 minutes. Cebu to Manila flight time is around 1 hour and 25 minutes. According to online, there are roughly 39 flights from Manila to Bohol and 31 flights from Cebu to Manila per day.
Airline companies such as Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and Philippines AirAsia have daily flights to these two cities.
Supercat Ferry offers roughly 6 schedules for Tagbilaran to Cebu route. The first ferry ride starts at 5:50 am and the last is at 5:45 pm. Bohol to Cebu travel by Ferry is approximately 2 hours.
3 Days and 2 Nights Bohol to Cebu Itinerary
Day 1 Bohol Tour Itinerary
- Manila to Bohol via Philippine Airlines
- Wake up at 3 am then head to the airport at 4 am, the flight is 5:30 am we arrived at Tagbilaran Airport around 6:45 am.
- We checked-in at Soledad Suites (5 mins drive from Tagbilaran Airport) at around 7am.
- 8:30am we started our tour. Below are the places we visit:
- 9:00am Blood Compact
- 10:20am Chocolate Hills
- 11:15am Butterfly Farm
- 11:50am Tarsier Place
- At 12:15 we are on Rio Verde Floating Resto having breakfast and enjoying the scenery of Loboc River while listening to a live acoustic performer.
- At 12:50 we visited the Ati Tribe along the riverside
- 1:30pm we headed to where Proni Lives (Largest python in the Philippines)
- 2:00pm Baclayon Church
- 3:00pm Souvenir shops
- 4:00 pm back to Hotel in Tagbilaran
- 4 to 6 pm rest take a nap
- 6pm Go around Tagbilaran via tricycle visiting some malls nearby and have dinner
- 8 pm back in the hotel
Day 2 Bohol Panglao Island
- 7:30am Wake up
- 9:00am attend mass at Tagbilaran Church (because it’s Sunday during that time)
- 10am Panglao Island Tour
- Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa
- 11am visit Hinagdanan Cave
- 11:30am Panglao Church
- 12:00nn we are on Alona Beach
- 12:30pm Launch at Bohol Bee Farm
- 1:00pm back to Hotel
- 1:30pm prepare ourselves going to Cebu
- 2:30pm ride Superferry going to Cebu arrived
- 4:00pm arrived at Cebu Port
- 4:45pm Checked-in at Mayflower Inn
- 6:00pm Visit Cebu Tops
- 7:30pm back to Inn and Dinner
Day 3 Cebu Tour Itinerary
- 9:30am Visit the Magellan’s Cross
- 10:00am Basilica del Sto. Nino de Cebu
- 10:30am Port San Pedro
- 11:30am Lapu-Lapu Shrine
- 12:00nn Souvenir Shops
- 12:40pm Taoist Temple
- 1:30pm Launch at Ayala Center
- 2:30m Back to Mayflower Inn
- 3:20pm Head to Mactan International Airport
- 4:30pm boarding time Cebu to Manila via Philippine Airlines
- 6:30pm Arrive at NAIA
We enjoyed the 3 Days 2 Nights tour especially my son because he was able to try traveling by Sea and by Air for the first time.