If you want to have a future career in the Call Center or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), these 17 state colleges and universities offers Minor in Service Management.
The course specifically prepares aspiring individual to work in the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
The Commission of Higher Education (CHED) with the aid of IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) come up with an idea so the curriculum will be included in the said colleges and universities for the school year 2014 to 2015.
There are total of 21 Units and 5 subjects to complete this course, which includes Service Culture and English Proficiency.
17 Colleges and Universities that has Call Center Course
1. Batangas State University
2. Benguet State University
3. Bulacan State University
4. Carlos Hilado Memorial State College
5. Cavite State University
6. Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
7. Laguna State Polytechnic University
8. Negros Oriental State University
9. Northern IloIlo Polytechnic State College
10. Pangasinan State University
11. Philippine Normal University
12. Polytechnic University of the Philippines
13. Tarlac State University
14. Technological University of The Philippines
15. University of Southeast Philippines
16. West Visayas State University
17. Western Visayas College of Science and Technology
Watch the News report below:
The Philippines has more or less 70,000 job openings every year in the call center industry. According to DOLE, BPO is one of the 13 key employment generators in the country.
*Credits to ABS-CBNNews.com, Logo property of respective schools