If you want to have a future career in the Call Center or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), these 17 state colleges and universities in the Philippines offers Minor in Service Management.
The course specifically prepares aspiring individual to work in the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
The Commission of Higher Education (CHED) with the aid of IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), come up with an idea so the curriculum will be included in the said colleges and universities for the school year 2014 to 2015.
There are total of 21 Units and 5 subjects to complete this course, which includes Service Culture and English Proficiency.
Call Center Course offered by 17 Colleges and Universities
- Batangas State University
- Benguet State University
- Bulacan State University
- Carlos Hilado Memorial State College
- Cavite State University
- Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
- Laguna State Polytechnic University
- Negros Oriental State University
- Northern IloIlo Polytechnic State College
- Pangasinan State University
- Philippine Normal University
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Tarlac State University
- Technological University of The Philippines
- University of Southeast Philippines
- West Visayas State University
- Western Visayas College of Science and Technology
Watch the News report below:
The Philippines has more or less 70,000 job openings every year in the call center industry. According to DOLE, BPO is one of the 13 key employment generators in the country.
*Credits to ABS-CBNNews.com, Logo property of respective schools