≡ Menu

Philippines Gov Services Guides

You need to update your monthly income in philhealth before you can generate a spa or Statement of Premium Account. Here are the steps to update your monthly income online. If you want to pay your philhealth contribution online via the different accredited payment partners. You need to first generate your statement of premium account […] Read more


Your Philippine postal id or philpost id is one of the easiest identification cards that you can get from the government. You can process it in 3 simple steps. After the processing, the government institution will deliver the actual id card to your mailing address. The postal id shows your photo, your picture’s ghost image, […] Read more


Did you forget your philhealth online password this 2022? Here are the steps to recover it in 3 minutes or less based on experience. Remembering your login details is necessary before you can view your member information stored in the Philhealth database. On the new and improved website of philhealth you can access most of […] Read more

1 comment

You can follow these 6 easy steps to pay your PhilHealth contribution online on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or on yearly basis using your Gcash, credit card, or debit card. Philhealth has recently made a huge update on its website. You can easily notice that the member login page is already working. It also loads […] Read more


You can order a copy of your NSO Birth Certificate online at PSA Serbilis and they will deliver it to your house through a partnered Courier company. It is more convenient on your part than to walk-in into the nearest Philippine Statistics Authority office. OFWs can also request copies of their Birth Certificate online even […] Read more


You have been paying your pag ibig contribution for years now and you want to know if the accumulated amount is enough to apply for a home loan, multi-purpose loan, or even a calamity loan. However, visiting a pagibig branch to check your contribution is time-consuming. The good news is, you can now verify your […] Read more