Staff Nurse Jobs await in Dubai, U.A.E. for Female Filipino Nurses who have minimum 3 years of solid work hospital experience. Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group – Dubai branch in partnership with Skills International Company Incorporated is once again back in the Philippines to hire more Filipino Nurses.
This is to fill up the needed manpower for several Staff Nurse Positions. However, only those Filipino nurses with minimum of 3 years paid hospital experience and maximum of 3 months in their work gap, are eligible to apply.
Staff Nurse Vacant Positions in Dubai UAE
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Operating Room (OR / RR)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- High Dependency Unit
- Labor and Delivery (L and D)
- Post Natal
Assistant Nurse Jobs
They are also hiring for assistant nurse position. To qualify, applicants should be a registered nurse with a minimum of 1 year hospital experience and must have pleasing personality.
CSSD Nurse Jobs
CSSD positions are also available. Applicants must be graduate of BSN, should have CSSD training certificate, and 2 years hospital experience.
Documents Requirements (2 Sets)
- Updated CV with detailed job description
- Valid PRC License ID
- Board Rating and Board certificate
- Diploma / Transcript of Records (TOR) / RLE
- Certificate of Employement (COE) for present and previous company
- Letter of recommendation
- Trainings and Seminars attended
- NBI copy
- 3pcs passport size pictures with while background
Employers Interview Details
- Skills Manila Office – August 27,2014
- Cebu (details TBA) – August 28,2014
Those interested and qualified can inquire at Skills International Co., Incorporated. Their office is at 2F Discovery Plaza Building in 1674 A. Mabini Street, Malate, Manila. Contact details: (632) 5268823 / (632) 5268828. Mobile numbers: +63917 8464006, +63918 9671198.
The company is been in the business for more than 30 years. Their license number is POEA-020-LB-013112-R, valid from February 19, 2016 to February 18, 2020. For other concerns please visit or call their office.
*Details and images from Skills International Company Incorporated.