The Civil Service CS Form 100 revised September 2016 is the form that you need to fill up to accomplish part of the requirements for the CS exam application in the Philippines.
Here is the information that you need to write on the CS form 100. Take note of the parts that say “To be filled out by the applicant.” It means that you are the one who needs to write on them. On the other hand, leave the part that says “For CSC Processor Only” because the CSC staff will be the ones to write on them.
Write in the given spaces all the required information. If the information asked is not applicable to you, indicate “N/A” for Not Applicable.
At the top middle portion of the CS form 100, you have to put in a check for the examination applied for. Choose between “Pen and Paper Test (PPT)” and “Computerized Examination (COMEX).” The former means you want to take the exam manually, while the latter means you choose to take the exam via computer at the testing center.
As for the levels, you can take the CSE-Professional or the CSE-Subprofessional. Check the box based on your qualification.
If you previously took the Career Service Exam, check the box if it was for CSE Professional or for CSE subprofessional. Afterward, input the date of your previous examination.
There are 5 remaining parts (from letters A to E) that you need to fill out. Here is the information that you need to input:
Personal information and Highest Educational attainment
- Complete Name, Age, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, and Gender
- Mother’s Maiden Name (or apelyido sa pagkadalaga)
- Complete Permanent Mailing Address
- Height in meters
- Weight in Kilograms
- Civil Status: single, married, or others
- Other data: Pregnant, Person with a Disability
- Mobile Number (required)
- Telephone number (include area code)
- Email address (required)
Highest Educational Attainment
- Level of Education: Elementary, High School, College, Master’s, or Doctorate
- Completion: Not Graduated, Graduated
- If you did not graduate input your highest level earned. If you graduate input your graduation or completion date in this format mm/dd/yyyy.
- Complete Title of Course/Degree and your major
- Name of your School and Address where you take your education
- Inclusive years (from-to) when you take your education
Information on Government Examinations Passed / Civil Service Eligibility
- Title of Examination Passed / Title of Eligibility Granted
- Rating Obtained
- Date of Examination / Date Eligibility Granted
- Place of Examination
- Check the box if you are presently employed in either of the following: Government, Private, Non-government Organization, Self-Employed, or Unemployed
- Agency / Office
- Position / Job Title
- No. of Years in Present Position / Job
- Status of Appointment / Employment (write if you are contractual or permanent position)
- Check the box for Yes or No
- Check Yes or No, if you are a member of Indigenous People then specify which Indigenous group.
Leave blank the “Signature over Printed Name of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark.” You will fill them at the presence of the Civil Service Commission administering officer. This will happen when you submit the form at the CSC regional office.
How to Download the CS Form Number 100
Step 1: Visit the Civil Service Commission Philippines Website
The official website of the Civil Service Commission is csc.gov.ph. Type the said URL on the search bar of your browser or search the said url using your favorite search engine.
Step 2: Go to the Downloads link then forms
In the black navigation bar located in the top-middle portion of the page, hover your mouse on the “Downloads” link to see the drop-down menu. In the latter, go to “Forms” to view the list of CSC forms.
Step 3: Select the CS Form Number 100
Under “Examination, Recruitment, and Placement” choose the Civil Service Examination Form – CS Form no. 100 (revised September 2016).
Step 4: Download the Civil Service Exam Application Form
Save a copy on your personal computer where you can access it quickly when you need to print it.
How to Print a Copy of the CS Form 100
- Step 1: Locate the PDF format of the CS Form 100 on your PC and then open the file
- Step 2: Tap the printer icon located on the top right corner of your PC screen
- Step 3: Manager your printer settings such as destination printer, paper orientation, and paper size.
- Step 4: Tap the blue Print button to print the form.