German Federal Employment Agency, an employer from Germany is in urgent need of qualified applicants for its nursing job openings. The airfare, visa cost, and language training will be paid by employer for newly hired nurses.
They will be hiring 350 Filipino Nurses that will be stationed in different hospital departments such as Intensive Care Unit (ICU), General Ward, Medical and Surgery Ward, Operating Room, Geriatric Care, Nursing Home, and Elderly care.
The Filipino Nurse that will be hired will receive a starting gross salary of 1,900 Euro or Php 115,000 per month. After being recognized as a qualified nurse the monthly gross salary will increase to 2300 Euro or Php139,000.
350 Filipino Nurses needed in Germany for the following departments:
– General Ward
– Medical and Surgery Ward
– Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
– Geriatric Care / Nursing Home / Elderly care
– Operating Room
The chosen nurse need not to worry about the airfare from Philippines to Germany and visa expenses since the employer will be the one to pay for it. The employer will also help the newly hired nurse find a suitable accommodation (board and lodging). However, the nurse will be the one to shoulder the rental cost in partial or full of the accommodation.
In order to be qualified for this nursing job openings in Germany, Female or male applicants must be a Filipino citizen, and permanent resident of the Philippines with the following qualifications:
– Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
– with an active PRC nursing license
– At least two years of working experience as a nurse in care institutions, rehabilitation centers, and hospitals
– willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines. The training will be paid by the employer
Qualified applicants can visit www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph to register online. Afterwards, submit personally the required documents fastened in a folder under the heading “Triple Win” RSF No. 170035 in Windows S and T, Manpower Registry Division located at Ground Floor of Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
– Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German language
– Notarized copy of Certificate of Employment from present and previous employers
– Board certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
– Notarized copy of Nursing diploma
– Notarized copy of High school diploma
– Certificate of German language skills, if available
– Copy of valid passport
– Certificate of POEA online PEOS (registration can be done at peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants need to present their original documents for authentication of written information before the resume will be forwarded to the employer.
Here is the source: http://www.poea.gov.ph/vacancies/files/170035%20Germany.pdf
Deadline of Submission of Applications in POEA Regional Offices is on January 15, 2018, while in the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas) it is on January 19, 2018.
400 Filipino Nurses needed in Germany
In July 2018, POEA has made another news release / advisory that Germany needs 400 Filipino Nurses for its Triple Win Project. Check the image and source below:
Deadline for Submission of Applications:
Applicants who will submit their documents at POEA Central Office and Cebu – August 17, 2018
Applicants who will submit at other Regional Offices of POEA – August 14, 2018
According to POEA, incomplete applications will not be considered.