You can get a Pag IBIG MDF Form via online on the HDMF website. The Pag-IBIG MDF is the document that you need to fill out for your membership application to pag ibig fund to enjoy the benefits and services that the GOCC offers.
The member data form (MDF) contains your pagibig mid number, Registration Tracking Number (RTN), occupational status, personal information, employment history, heirs, and it also bears your signature.
Any Individual whether employed, unemployed, self-employed, or first-time job seeker has to accomplish, and submit the MDF form to pagibig fund should they wish to become its member.
How to Get a Copy of Pag Ibig MDF form online
This part will show you the steps to get a copy of the Pag Ibig Member’s Data form online. I will also teach you how to print it, and fill it out.
Step 1: Visit the Pag Ibig fund website
Pag Ibig fund has one official website that is www.pagibigfund.gov.ph. Type the link to your browser’s search bar or search it using your favorite search engine.
Step 2: Go to Downloadable Forms in Quick Links
When you are at the pagibig fund website’s homepage. Scroll down to the bottom left part of the page until you reach the Quick Links. Under it, go to “Downloadable Forms.”
Step 3: Select Provident in the Popup Menu
By this time there will be a popup window where you need to choose between different forms “Provident,” and “Home Financing.” Since you want to get the MDF form or member data form, select “Provident.”
Step 4: Download the Pag Ibig MDF form
In the Provident Related Forms, go to the “Membership” column. Scroll down until you see the Member’s Data Form (MDF). Its document number is HQP-PFF-039. Next to the latter is the PDF version of the MDF. Hit the PDF icon to download the MDF file.
Step 5: Save the Copy of MDF on your Computer
I suggest that you save it on the location on your PC where you can easily see it preferably on the Desktop. For printing purposes.
How to Print the Pag-IBIG MDF (HDMF) Form
Step 1: Open your Pag Ibig MDF form file
Go to the location of the MDF form file on your PC (on the Desktop). Then open it using a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Step 2: Hit the Printer Icon
If you open your file using the acrobat reader, you can see the printer icon on the upper left-hand side of the window. Hit the printer icon to see the “Print” popup window.
Step 3: Setup the Printer and Select Paper Size
In this part, you have to select the printer that you are going to use, the number of pages that you want to print, and the paper size. You have to print the MDF form in letter paper size which is 8.5 inches x 11 inches.
Step 4: Print your MDF Form
Once everything is set. Hit the “Print” button to start printing your pag ibig MDF form. Print as many as you want.
How to Fill Up the Pag Ibig MDF Form
There are two ways to fill up the mdf form. You can do it online at pag ibig registration page or manually by hand. If you choose the latter, you have to get a copy of the MDF form online and print it. Afterward, write all your entries in capital letters using a black ballpen.
The pag ibig mdf form has 10 parts located on its front and back pages. The pagibig employee will fill up the part that says “for pag ibig fund use only” so leave it blank. As for you, these are the details that you need to tick or write in the mdf form. I’ll explain each one of them to give you an idea of how to fill up the form with the correct information with regard to your personal particulars.
Check the appropriate box next to your employment status. The available choices are “Employed,” “Unemployed/Not Yet Employed,” or “If First Time Jobseekers.”
- Employed means you currently have work
- Unemployed/Not Yet Employed means you previously had experience working but you do not have a job at the moment
- First Time job seekers mean that you have not experienced being employed.
There are two types of Pag Ibig Fund membership. One is Mandatory and the other is Voluntary. The former means that you are required to become a member while the latter is optional.
Mandatory Membership is for the following:
- Employed (Private)
- Employed (Government)
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW)
- Employed Private Household
- Self-Employed (Professional/Business Owner, Job Order Personnel, Other Earning Group)
Voluntary Membership is for the following:
- Employed (Foreign Government)
- Barangay Official / Employee
- Non-Working Spouse
- Member of Religious Group
- Member of Cooperative/Trade Union
- Overseas Filipino Immigrant
Check Rule V which is Fund Coverage and Membership of the RA 9679 for the complete details.
In this part, in the given space, write your complete name, your father’s complete name, and your mother’s complete name as they appear on your birth certificate. The name extension refers to II, III, JR, and SR next to your name. If you are married then right also the complete name of your spouse. The following is other information that you need to input in your personal details:
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YEAR)
- Place of Birth (city/municipality/province/country/indicate if born outside the Philippines)
- Marital Status (Single/Unmarried, Widower, Annulled, Married, Legally Separated)
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Height (in cm)
- Weight (in kg)
- Prominent Distinguishing Facial Features (such as moles and scars)
- Common Reference Number (CRN) (only if available)
- Frequency of Membership Savings Payment (Monthly or Quarterly)
- SSS / GSIS Number
- Employee Number
- For AFP / PNP Employee (Serial / Badge No.)
- For DepEd Employee (Division Code-Station Code)
Address and Contact Details
Here you have to write information about the following:
- Permanent Home Address – this refers to the address of your permanent residence
- Present Home Address – this refers to your current address. Such as the address of the apartment or condo you are renting. If you are living overseas, write your present address including the state/country abroad.
- Preferred Mailing Address – Check the box for your preferred address to receive the mail coming from Pag-Ibig Fund.
- Contact Details – write the country code (if abroad) + area code + telephone number for your home, mobile, or business telephone numbers.
- Email address – indicate your valid email address. For example email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Present employment details
- Occupation – you have to indicate here your current job title. For example Nurse, Teacher, Engineer.
- Employment Status – check the box to indicate if you are “Permanent/Regular,” “Contractual,” or “Part-time/Temporary” on your present employer/company.
- Employer / Business Name – write here the name of your employer/company. For example, ABS-CBN, Facebook, or Amazon.
- Employer / Business Address – indicate here the complete address of your employer/company such as Unit number, building name, Lot number, street name, subdivision, barangay, city, province, country, and zip code.
- Type of Work (For OFW only) – check the appropriate box if you are working overseas whether land-based (such as a teacher) or sea-based (such as seafarers).
- Monthly Income – indicate your basic salary plus allowances and your total monthly income.
- Date Employed – type here the month and year you started with your new employer. For example, in March 2022.
Previous Employment details
If you have previous experience in working in multiple employers other than your present one. Then you have to indicate here the details of your former employers. In this format:
- Employer / Business Name
- Employer / Business Address
- Office Assignment – check the appropriate box for head office or branch
- Duration – from (month/year) and to (month/year). For example, from 10/2021 to 11/2022
In case something happened to Pag Ibig fund members, the fund benefits will be given to their heirs in reference to the “Rules of Succession” under the new civil code.
Indicate in the given space the Last Name, First Name, Name Extension, Middle Name, Relationship, and Date of Birth of the Heirs.
In this part, you have to read the certification and double-check the information that you have written in the form. Then in the given space affix your signature and the date.
Once you accomplish the form, go to the nearest Pag-Ibig branch and submit it together with your supporting documents and identification card.
Conclusion about Getting the Pag Ibig MDF Form
There you have it guys! Accomplishing a Pagibig MDF form is your first step to becoming a member of the PagIbig fund. But prior to that, you need to know where to get the form on their website, then print it correctly, and fill it out. I hope in this post you have learned the available steps for those.