Israel has job openings for 1000 Filipino Hotel Housekeepers. Filipinos can now start processing their application for hotel housekeeping jobs bound for Israel directly to POEA. You can see here are the list of qualifications, name of the position, number of vacancies, and how to apply for the reported job opening.
Due to the government to government agreement signed by Israel and the Philippines on December 11, 2018, interested applicants can now apply straight to POEA. Israel assigned the said government institution as the only entity that will process the recruitment and deployment of the soon to be hired Filipino hotel housekeepers.
There will be NO recruitment fee during the process since it is POEA who will act as the manpower agency.
Israel Job Openings for Filipinos 2019
- Israel tourism industry has 1000 job openings available only for Filipino Hotel Housekeepers
To be qualified applicants must meet the following preconditions and qualifications:
- must be a citizen of the Philippines
- at least 25 years old
- Has passed the TESDA assessment and certification for housekeeping and acquired the level 2 National Certificate (NCII)
- with NBI clearance
- physically and mentally fit, capable of physically demanding hotel housekeeping work
- good in speaking the English language
- diligent, service-oriented, pays attention to details, and polite
- Should have no relatives living or working in Israel such as parents, children, and spouse
Read my reference:
Israel needs 1000 skilled hotel housekeepers which will be randomly selected from the registry of qualified workers in POEA’s final database of applicants.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Agency will not collect recruitment fees from the applicants. However, the applicants will need to shoulder other processing fees, clearances, and airfare costs.
How to Apply
Interested skilled workers who have met the given conditions and qualifications stated by the government of Israel, may now register online in POEA through eservices.poea.gov.ph to start with the application.
To be able to register at eservices.poea.gov.ph, job seekers need to have a valid email address and a valid passport.
In the POEA news advisory dated September 23, 2019, the POEA administrator reminded Filipino jobseekers to avoid illegal recruiters and should verify with POEA any reported job vacancies.