I just saw this poster titled “Everything I need to know in Life, I Learned from Noah’s Ark” circulating on Facebook. It’s probably on the social media for quite sometime now, but I was able to read it (for the first time) in one of my friend’s wall.
Perhaps, you are already familiar with the story of Noah, the Ark, and the great flood. For sure you have learned something from it. Though the story is ancient, there are 11 life lessons also based on it that can be applied at your present work and in your daily life activities.
11 Important Life Lessons You Would Learn in Noah’s Ark
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re really old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to the critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety sake, travel in paires.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you’re stressed, float a while
10. Remember, the Ark was build by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
*Credits to the author