Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) has released the list of recruitment agencies authorized to deploy Filipino workers (OFWs) for New Zealand. To be safe from illegal recruiters, apply only to these agencies.
According to POEA chief Hans Leo J. Cacdac, there is no government to government hiring agreement between the Philippines and New Zealand, hence, POEA is not directly recruiting workers to the said country. OFWs can instead, go directly to the accredited manpower agencies that are hiring workers for their clients in NZ.
Most of the job openings for New Zealand are for construction workers which include bricklayers, blocklayers, carpenters, electricians, fabricators, painters, plasterers, and welders.
Other available jobs are butcher, chef, CNC machinist, ductman, finisher floor, excavator operator, plumber, driver, diesel mechanic, laborer for dairy farm, asphalter, and wall paper installer.
They need experienced and trained workers from these field of specializations probably to rebuild NZ’s second-largest city which was damaged by a calamity back in 2011.
Here are the 25+ POEA Accredited Recruitment Agencies for New Zealand
- 1. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- 2. Adana Manpower Services Corporation (update: canceled license)
- 3. Bison Management Corporation
- 4. EDI Staffbuilders International Inc.
- 5. Eligardi Enterprises
- 6. FAASI International Corporation
- 7. Filhigh – GNS Inc.
- 8. Global Resource for Outsourced Workers, Inc.
- 9. Greenfields International Manpower Services Inc.
- 10. IEmploy Manpower Services Inc. (update: under Preventive Suspension as of June 4, 2019)
- 11. JPS International Recruitment Agency (update: Cancelled license as of June 4, 2019)
- 12. JS Contractor Inc.
- 13. Lau’ Mel International Staffing Services Incorporated (Former Lau’ Mel International Entertainment Promotion Inc.)
- 14. Long Term Recruiting and Development Corporation
- 15. Manumoti Manpower International Inc.
- 16. Mission Way Manpower Services Inc.
- 17. Mitac Overseas Manpower Corporation
- 18. Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation
- 19. Orion Site Medlink (OSM) International Resourcing Inc. (update: MEDLINK INTERNATIONAL RESOURCING INCORPORATED (FOR: ORION SITE MEDLINK )
- 20. Parman Inc.
- 21. PNI International Corporation
- 22. Rise Manpower Services
- 23. Staffhouse International Resources Corporation
- 24. Sunergeos Manpower Services Corporation
- 25. Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- 26. YWA Human Resource Corporation
Here is my reference:
For the updated job orders visit http://www.poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/JobVacancies/jobsByCty.asp. Choose New Zealand in the ‘Select Country’ option.
POEA Chief Cacdac reminded the accredited manpower agencies, and employers to follow New Zealand and Philippine Laws and regulations when it comes to recruitment and employment of skilled workers.
Manpower agencies should prohibit themselves from collecting placement fees from Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) that will be deployed to New Zealand since the latter is a “no placement fee country.”
Note: Upon checking all the names of the listed recruitment agencies for New Zealand, I found out that there are certain agencies that are under preventive suspension, some have canceled license, and one agency has changed its name. I would suggest that you verify directly to POEA about the update for each manpower agencies. Again, be a responsible job seeker.