Nokia Asha 200 is the latest phone model flaunted by Bossing Vic Sotto after Nokia Asha 303 on their “Juan for All, All for Juan” segment in Eat Bulaga. It is also part of their give away to the luckily picked participants of that TV show segment.
This phone model seems like a downgrade of Asha 303 though equipped with some unique features. This would probably target the young market because of its price that is almost half of Asha 303. Nokia launched this mobile phone in the last quarter of 2011.
Nokia Asha 200 has a 2.4” display with QVGA TFT (320 x 240) resolution. Has QWERTY keyboard for improving user experience on typing and sending SMS quickly. It has a 2MP camera without a flash. The prominent feature of this phone is its easy swap dual sim / dual standby which allows you to manage multiple sims provided by different telco networks in the Philippines.
It is capable of recording music directly from FM radio and plays it back with its powerful speaker whenever the need arises. It also supports up to 32GB internal storage via micro SD card so you can store up to 52 hours of music.
Its pre-installed social networking sites can make you stay updated with your friends online with ease.
Nokia Asha 200 Specifications and Price
- Display – 2.4 inch, TFT 256 colors display
- Memory – has dedicated slot for MicroSDHC
- Messaging – SMS, MMS, Email, and IM
- Camera – 2MP rear camera, no selfie camera
- Video camera – capable of recording 176 x 144 pixel at 10 frames per second
- Connectivity – Bluetooth, micro USB version 2.0
- Keyboard – fixed QWERTY keyboard
- Games – can be download online
- Battery – 1430 mAh Li-ion removable battery, talk time is up to 7 hours, standby time up to 552 hours
- Bubbly colors – Pink, Aqua, Green, Blue, Orange, Graphite, white and light pink
- Nokia Asha 200 price in the Philippines is around Php 3500 (or 72 US dollars)
Unfortunately this particular mobile phone device is no longer available in the Philippine market.