The result of November 2011 Civil Engineering Board Exam Result is finally been released by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC). The result was out 3 working days after the last day of the examination held on major cities in the Philippines last November 19 – 20,2011. According to PRC 1770 out of 5163 was able to pass the November 2011 Civil Engineering Board exam having a national passing rate of 34.3.
PRC also announced that registration for the issuance of the certificate of registration for new civil engineers and PRC ID will begin on December 1,2011 but not later than December 9,2011. However the date and venue for the oathaking ceremony of new Civil Engineers is not yet announced.
During the registration applicants should personally register in the roster of registered professionals and don’t forget to bring the following:
1. 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
2. 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
3. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
4. Prepair payment for theInitial Registration amounting to P600
5. Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014
6. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
7. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
List of board passers for November 2011 Civil Engineering Board exam on the link.