This post will guide you on your Pag IBIG online registration process as a new member and help get your Pag IBIG membership ID number (MID) via text using your Registration Tracking Number (RTN).
The online registration process only takes 3 easy steps and would probably take less than 15 minutes to complete. You can do this without leaving your home. Then thru text, getting your permanent MID number would only take 2 quick steps. Please have patience, as the benefits of being a Home Development Mutual Fund (HMDF) member outweighs this somehow tedious process.
Pag Ibig Fund members enjoy numerous benefits such as Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) where a member can request financial assistance from the government institution for their tuition fees or educational expenses, livelihood, health and wellness, and home improvement, enhancement, and repairs.
During times of unforeseen calamities such as fire, typhoon, flood, volcanic eruptions, and alike, affected Pag Ibig Members can also apply for calamity assistance to address their personal concerns. Interest rates for this type is very low at 5.95 percent per year. Pag-Ibig Fund also offers assistance to members who plan to acquire affordable housing for their family.
Before you start filling up the online membership registration, I suggest that you prepare first valid identification cards (IDs) like SSS, TIN, and GSIS in case you want it to be included in your member’s data record. Also, prepare a valid email address. If you do not have one, I suggest you go to google.com/gmail/ or yahoo.com to create your first email account free of charge.
You may also ask first your father’s and your mother’s middle names in case you do not know about it. You will need it as you progress filling up the online registration form.
Install the latest version of web browser such as Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Maxthon, and Safari. Older version of stated web browsers may have compatibility issues with the HMDF corporate website. When everything is prepared proceed now to Pag Ibig Fund website www.pagibigfundservices.com.
Pag Ibig Online Registration in 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Under Pag Ibig Online Services website go to Membership Registration link
You will be redirected to a page that will remind you of the purpose of this online membership registration. Make sure that you understand what is written in the page then continue to register.
Step 2: Fill in the needed information
The information you need to type in are your Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, and Date of Birth. Enter the correct code then proceed to the next page
Step 3: Supply all personal details for your Pag Ibig Membership
In member info tab, fill in again your complete name, your father’s and mother’s complete name including the middle initial. Those marked with asterisk are mandatory. You cannot proceed to the next page if you can’t fill in the information asked in it.
Under Other Info Tab, fill in your date and place of birth, citizenship, civil status, height, and weight. Key in your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Social Security number (SSS) if you are an employee in the private sectors, or Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) ID numbers if you are a government employee. You should also choose the frequency of membership savings payment.
Under address tab, key in your permanent, and present address, and zip code. You also need to tick your preferred mailing address.
Under contacts tab fill in your valid email address, mobile phone number, and landline numbers.
Under the Heir’s tab, key in your Heir’s information. Then select your relationship with him / her.
Under the Member Category tab, select the type of membership that is appropriate to your current status. It can be mandatory, voluntary, unemployed, Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW), and Non-working spouse. The personal information that you key in will be relative to your selected category so be as accurate as possible.
Under the EMP History tab, key in your employment details. The name of the company, employment duration, and company address.
Under the Summary tab, you can choose to submit your registration.
After submitting your registration, the successful registration page will show up on your personal computer screen. This means that your pag ibig online registration is complete. Congratulations!!!
Watch the video below from PagibigfundHDMF youtube channel for more details:
Afterward, you will also receive a text message confirming your registration with your registration tracking number (RTN). You will use it when remitting your pag ibig contribution as you wait for your Pag-ibig membership ID number.
How to Get Your Pag Ibig ID Number via Text in 2 Steps
Assuming you have done correctly the 3 steps registration process that I have shared in the post above. After two working days, you can now verify and get your permanent Pag Ibig ID number via text message.
This is where you will need the Registration Tracking Number (RTN) which was sent to you after completing the online Pag IBIG application process. You need then to send a text message to get your MID number.
Step 1: You need to send text message in the following format:
- IDSTAT<space>[RTN]<space>[BirthDate in MM/DD/YYYY format]
- For example: IDSTAT 987654321091 01/02/1990
Step 2: Send the SMS details to the following numbers:
- GLOBE and Touch Mobile subscribers: 0917 888 4363
- SMART, TALK N TEXT, and SUN subscribers: 0918 8984363
Pag IBIG Fund Membership Category
Here are the two different membership categories that you can choose from. This, however, depends on your current status whether you are under mandatory or voluntary membership. For example, you are currently a full-time housewife, then you should choose to become a voluntary member.
- All employees who are covered by SSS
- Private employee not older than 60 years old
- Household helpers including cook, driver, governess, gardener, and similar occupations earning at least 1000 per month
- All employees who are covered by GSIS
- Uniformed groups of the Philippines
- Overseas Filipino Workers – Filipino employed by foreign-based companies deployed abroad or here in the Philippines or a combination of
- Self-employed – any person 60 years old and below with average earning of 1000 pesos per month. Example: actors, professional athletes, famers, workers in informal sector
- An individual who is 18 years old but not more than 65 years old
- Non-working spouse
- Filipinos who are employed by foreign government or international organization based in the Philippines
- Religious Group members and leaders
- Members who stop working whether locally or abroad, but still would want to continue paying for the pag ibig contribution
- Investor / Lessor / Pensioner
- Public officials not covered by GSIS this include barangay chairman, council members, barangay secretaries, treasurers, and SK chairman
- Member of Cooperative or Trade Union
- Others – those who are capable of remiting Pag Ibig membership savings
Pag Ibig Fund Member Registration Acceptable IDs List
- Philippine Passport
- Employer / Company ID
- PRC License ID or Professional Regulations Commission ID
- SSS ID or Social Security System ID
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) ID Card
- NBI Clearance or National Bureu of Investigation Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID
- GSIS E-Card or Government Service Insurance System ID
- Barangay Certification
- Philhealth ID Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- OWWA ID / OFW Information Sheet
- OFW ID / Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) and E-receipt
- Seafarer’s Identification Record Book (SIRB) or Seaman’s Book
- Immigration Certificate of Registration / Alien Certification of Registration
- National Council for the Welfare of Disable Persons (NCWDP)
- DSWD Certification or Department of Social Welfare and Development Certification
- Other Valid ID’s issued by the government and its instrumentalities
Pag Ibig Hotline Number and Email Address
You can inquire directly to 24 /7 Pag Ibig customer service call center hotline number 724-4244 and you may also send them an email at email@example.com for your inquiries and concerns.