Your simple guide on how to get Philhealth MDR online, thru email, and by walk-in for free. This post will also teach you the steps on how to update your member data record.
PhilHealth MDR meaning Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Member Data Record is a form issued by the government institution. It contains the respective member’s information such as the Philhealth Identification Number (PIN), membership category, home address, civil status, gender, and date of birth. The document also shows the list of dependents of the member.
If the member is employed, it will show the details of the member’s employer. This includes the employer’s own philhealth number, name of the organization, business address, TIN, and contact details.
How to get Philhealth MDR Online in 5 Steps
Step 1: Visit the website of Philhealth to get your MDR
- Philhealth’s official website is www.philhealth.gov.ph. At the main navigation, go to ‘Online Services’ tab.
Step 2: Go to ‘Inquiry’ Icon under Membership Row
- The ‘Inquiry’ icon is the first option you will see under the membership row. On the same row, is the ‘Electronic Group Enrollment System,’ and the Electronic Registration. Go straight to the ‘Inquiry’ icon.
Step 3: Log in with your Philhealth Registered Account
- Type in your Philhealth Identification Number or PIN and your chosen password, then login. You also need to answer a random challenge question that you have indicated when you register your Philhealth number online.
Step 4: View and Check your Member Data Record (MDR) Online
- At the main page of your account, you will see green icons such as your member profile, premium contributions, user settings, and MDR printing.
- Go to the MDR printing icon to view your records. You can also print or download a copy of your MDR for safekeeping purposes.
Step 5: Print your Philhealth MDR Form
This last step is optional, you can opt to do it or not. However, if you have a dependent who is currently confined in the hospital, you must print a copy of your MDR.
You need to show it to the Philhealth CARES or Customer Assistance, Relations and Empowerment Staff stationed in the respective hospital to assist you when availing of your benefits.
How to get PhilHealth MDR thru Email
This is the simplest way to get your MDR among the other choices. What you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with your complete personal details such as your Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name. You also need to include your birthdate.
You will receive a reply together with a copy of your MDR. Download it on your smartphone and personal computer to make sure that you have a backup copy of the document.
How to Get a Copy Philhealth Member Data Record by Walk-in
If you have not registered online your existing Philhealth number, then you can a copy of your MDR by walk-in.
Step 1: Determine the nearest Philhealth Branch in your location
- You can do this by visiting the official website at www.philhealth.gov.ph/about_us/map/regional.htm. Under the Directory of Offices, select your current region in the drop-down menu.
- For example, if you are from Manila, then you need to select ‘PRO NCR North – Manila’ to know the list of Philhealth branches in the NCR region. If you are from Cebu which is under Region VII (7), then choose PRO VII – Cebu. Davao is under region XI (11) so choose PRO XI – Davao.
Step 2: Visit your Chosen Philhealth Office and Request for a Copy of your MDR
- For safety purposes when you visit any of the PhilHealth offices, bring valid IDs as proof that you are the enrolled member requesting for the MDR.
How to Update Philhealth MDR in 2 Steps
If you need to change, amend, or update your member data record (MDR) due to changes in your marital status, additional dependents, or change your membership status.
Step 1: Fill up a Philhealth member registration form (PMRF)
Since your purpose is to update the information in your MDR, tick the ‘For Updating’ box. Write legibly and in capital letters.
Fill in the member information, declaration of dependents, and membership category. Make sure that you affix your signature to your registration form to certify that the information you have stated in the form is true and correct.
Step 2: Submit your accomplished PMRF to the Philhealth satellite office near to your location
Submit your accomplished PMRF together with your supporting documents relative to the changes that you will make on your member data record (MDR) in the philhealth office nearby. It is advisable to bring government or company-issued valid ID’s for verification purposes only. The other option is to send a copy to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting documents include but are not limited to birth certificate, overseas employment certificate (OEC), valid company ID issued abroad, and marriage contract.
Is Philhealth MDR a Requirement to Avail Hospital Benefits?
If the hospital of confinement has an available ‘My Philhealth Portal’ facility then you are only required to provide your Philhealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF). Assuming there is no ‘My Philhealth Portal,’ members need to present their MDR together with other requirements to the PhilHealth staff assigned in the hospital of confinement to avail the benefits.
Other requirements include proof of dependency if the confined individual is a qualified dependent of a member, PhilHealth claim form 1, and a copy of PhilHealth premium contribution.
How much is Philhealth MDR Form?
You can get a copy of your MDR for FREE online or in any Philhealth branch in the Philippines. Do not make transactions to individuals who will process your Member Data Record in exchange for a fee.
*I hope this helps you guys