Your simple guide on how to get Philhealth MDR online, thru email, and by walk-in for free. This post will also teach you the steps on how to update your member data record.
PhilHealth MDR meaning Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Member Data Record is a form issued by the government institution. It contains the respective member’s information such as the Philhealth Identification Number (PIN), membership category, home address, civil status, gender, and date of birth. The document also shows the list of dependents of the member.
If the member is employed, it will show the details of the member’s employer. This includes the employer’s own philhealth number, name of the organization, business address, TIN, and contact details.
How to get Philhealth MDR Online in 5 Steps
Step 1: Visit the website of Philhealth to get your MDR
- Philhealth’s official website is www.philhealth.gov.ph. At the main navigation, go to ‘Online Services’ tab.
Step 2: Go to ‘Inquiry’ Icon under Membership Row
- The ‘Inquiry’ icon is the first option you will see under the membership row. On the same row, is the ‘Electronic Group Enrollment System,’ and the Electronic Registration. Go straight to the ‘Inquiry’ icon.
Step 3: Log in with your Philhealth Registered Account
- Type in your Philhealth Identification Number or PIN and your chosen password, then login. You also need to answer a random challenge question which you have indicated when you register your Philhealth number online.
Step 4: View and Check your Member Data Record (MDR) Online
- At the main page of your account, you will see green icons such as your member profile, premium contributions, user settings, and MDR printing.
- Go to the MDR printing icon to view your records. You can also print a copy of your MDR for safekeeping purposes.
Step 5: Print your Philhealth MDR sheet
This last step is optional, you can opt to do it or not. However, if you have a dependent who is currently confined in the hospital, you must print a copy of your MDR.
You need to show it to the Philhealth CARES or Customer Assistance, Relations and Empowerment Staff stationed in the respective hospital to assist you when availing your benefits.
How to get PhilHealth MDR thru Email
This is the simplest way to get your MDR among the other choices. What you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with your complete personal details such as your Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name. You also need to include your birthdate.
You will receive a reply together with the copy of your MDR.
How to Get a Copy Philhealth Member Data Record by Walk-in
If you have not registered online your existing Philhealth number, then you can a copy of your MDR by walk-in.
Step 1: Determine the nearest Philhealth Branch in your location
- You can do this by visiting the official website at www.philhealth.gov.ph/about_us/map/regional.htm. Under the Directory of Offices, select your current region in the drop-down menu.
- For example, if you are from Manila, then you need to select ‘PRO NCR North – Manila.’ If you are from Cebu which is under Region VII (7), then choose PRO VII – Cebu. Davao is under region XI (11) so choose PRO XI – Davao.
Step 2: Visit your Chosen Philhealth Office and Request for a Copy of your MDR
- For safety purposes, bring valid IDs as proof that you are the enrolled member requesting the MDR.
How to Update Philhealth MDR in 2 Steps
If you need to change or update your member data record (MDR) due to changes in your marital status, additional dependents, or change your membership status.
Step 1: Fill up a Philhealth member registration form (PMRF)
Since your purpose is to update the information in your MDR, tick the ‘For Updating’ box. Write legibly and in capital letters.
Fill in the member information, declaration of dependents, and membership category. Make sure that you affix your signature to your registration form to certify that the information you have stated in the form are true and correct.
Step 2: Submit your accomplished PMRF to the Philhealth satellite office near to your location
Submit your accomplished PMRF together with your supporting documents relative to the changes that you will make on your member data record (MDR) in the philhealth office nearby. It is advisable to bring government or company issued valid ID’s for verification purposes only. The other option is to send a copy to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting documents include but is not limited to birth certificate, overseas employment certificate (OEC), valid company ID issued abroad, and marriage contract.
Is Philhealth MDR needed
If the hospital of confinement has an available ‘My Philhealth Portal’ facility then you only need to provide your Philhealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF). Assuming there is no ‘My Philhealth Portal,’ member’s need to present their MDR to the philhealth staff assigned in the hospital of confinement to avail the benefits.
How much is Philhealth MDR Form
You can get a copy of your MDR for FREE online or in any Philhealth branch in the Philippines. Do not make transactions to individuals who will process your Member Data Record in exchange for a fee.
*I hope this help you guys