Here are the newest job fair schedules and locations in the Philippines for 2022 based on the official website of the Department of Migrant Workers/POEA at www.dmw.gov.ph.
The latest lists are based on the notices received by the manpower registry division of the said government agency. According to the details on the DMW POEA website, there are numerous scheduled job hiring activities that will be held in different cities and provinces in the Philippines.
This includes locations in Cagayan De Oro, Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Pangasinan, Batangas City, Iloilo City, Tacloban, Bukidnon, Masbate, and Metro Manila in 2022 as of the writing.
The list will be updated once there is an update from the official website of POEA https://www.dmw.gov.ph/job-opportunities/upcoming-job-fair. Please check the dates as the schedule is arranged in chronological order.
DMW POEA Job Fair Schedule and Location List 2022
Job Fair Schedule and Venue November 2022
- Bohol Cultural Center Tagbilaran City, Bohol
- Carmona Community Center (3), Cabilang Baybay, Carmona Cavite
- Caloocan City Sports Complex Bagumbong Road, Caloocan City
- Tanay Park, Barangay Plaza Aldea Tanay Rizal
- Robinsons Ilocos Expansion Activity Area, San Nicolas Ilocos Norte
- SM City Naga, Naga City, Camarines Sur
Job Fair Schedule and Venue October 2022
- Bulwagang Katipuntan, New Caloocan City Hall, Caloocan City
- Bayfront Arena, Oroquieta City, Misamis Oriental
- Baras Gymnasium, Baras Rizal
- Kidapawan City Convention Center, Kidapawan City
- Calasiao Sports Center, Calasiao Pangasinan
- Barangay 76-A Bucana, Davao City
- Municipal Gymnasium, Montalban Rizal
- Capitol Grounds, Cabidianan, Nabunturan Davao De Oro
- Crown Jewel Hotel, TBOLI, South Cotabato
- Ormoc City Superdome, Ormoc City
- Valtermart Nasugbu, Batangas
- Sorsogon Provincial Gymnasium, Sorsogon City
- Ayala Malls Capitol Center Activity Center, Bacolod City
- New Municipal Building, Barangay Biga I, Silang Cavite
- Danding Gymnasium, Quezon, Nueva Ecija
- Tacloban Convention Center, Tacloban City
- Manaoag Sports Complex, Manaoag, Pangasinan
- SM City Downtown, San Fernando City Pampanga
- Quezon City Hall Compound, Quezon City
- Pasig City Sports Complex, Pasig City
Here is the reference: Interested job seekers can visit the respective locations listed above to take part in the job hiring events. If you do not know the location where the job fair will be held, it is advisable that you visit the venue ahead of time.
This is for you to have an idea about what route, and mode of transportation to take, and basically just to familiarize yourself with the place. During the job fairs, you should arrive early at the venue, maybe 30 minutes before the fair commences.
Also, you should wear appropriate clothing, to properly present yourself to the hiring personnel and your future boss. Bring extra clothing, enough drinking water, and snacks.
7 Things to Bring during the Job Fair
These are the things that you have to carry with you when participating in a job fair. These documents are important to be prepared with whatever your future employers will ask you when attending these types of events.
- 1. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (bring extra copies if you plan to apply to different companies)
- 2. 2 x 2 colored ID pictures
- 3. Diploma
- 4. Certificate of employment if you are previously employed
- 5. Transcript of records
- 6. Authenticated birth certificate
- 7. Training certificates (if available)
Why you should attend POEA/DMW Job Fairs
Attending job fairs from DMW/POEA events have more advantages than disadvantages for both employers and applicants. Companies can screen lots of applicants in one day, they can do the hiring on the spot if they deem the applicant to be deserving of the job offer. The same works with applicants, they can be hired on the same day if they are impressed enough with the hiring personnel.
Usually, job fairs are attended by numerous companies and licensed manpower agencies whose intention is to really acquire talent. They also spend time and money setting up attractive stalls in the venue to get attention from participants. This means that applicants can submit their resumes in just one day and meet with more than 20 hiring personnel. On a regular day, it is impossible to visit that number of HR personnel from different companies because of different constraints. This saves a lot of time and transportation costs on the side of applicants.
There is a saying that goes like this, “It’s not what you know, but who you know.” During the job fair, applicants will surely meet HR managers, employers, and fellow job seekers who are probably employed in their present company. If the applicants manage to leave a good impression to these people, he/she can get recommendations from them once there are vacancies on their respective companies.
Free workshops are also available during the job fair. Applicants can take advantage of it to learn and gather the information that they can utilize to find the jobs that they dreamed of in the future.
If DMW/POEA organizes job fairs for overseas employment ( abroad ), DOLE or the Department of Labor and Employment, on the other hand, organizes Job fairs for local employment. I suggest you visit the official website of DOLE (www.ble.dole.gov.ph) for their updated job fair schedules and venues nationwide.