Here are the newest job fair schedules and locations in the Philippines for 2020 based on the official website of Philippine Overseas Employment Agency, www.poea.gov.ph.
The latest lists are based on the notices received by the manpower registry division of the said government agency. According to the details in POEA website, there are numerous scheduled job hiring activities that will be held in different cities and provinces in the Philippines.
This includes locations in Cagayan De Oro, Nueva Ecija, San Ildefonso Bulacan, Pangasinan, Batangas City, Jaro Iloilo City, and Dimasalang Masbate in 2020 as of the writing.
The list will be updated once there is an update from the official website of POEA http://poea.gov.ph/jobfair/jobfair.html. Please check the dates as the schedule is arranged in chronological order.
POEA Job Fair Schedule and Location Ultimate List 2020
Job Fair Schedule and Venue April 2020
– Municipal Activity Center, Sipocot, Camarines Sur
– Event Center, Ayala Malls Capitol Central, Gatuslao Street, Bacolod City
Job Fair Schedule and Venue March 2020
– Village IV, Eusebio Bliss, Brgy. Manggahan, Pasig City
– People’s Gymnasium, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
– Pura Activity Center, Pura, Tarlac
– Paranaque City Social Hall and Sports Complex, San Antonio Valley I, Paranaque City
– Bulwagan Katipunan, 3rd F., New Caloocan City Hall, Caloocan City
– Notre Dame of Midsayap College Gymnasium, Midsayap, Cotabato
– Dorothea Homes 1, Brgy. Halang, Naic, Cavite
– Valenzuela City Astrodome, Valenzuela City
– Calasiao Sports Complex, Calasiao, Pangasinan
– City Cultural Center, Victorias City, Negros Occidental
– Caloocan City Sports Complex, Bagumbong Road, Caloocan City
– Malabon Amphitheater, Malabon City
– Brgy 5-A Gymnasium, Bangkerohan, Davao City
– Jose C. Magno Sports and Civil Center (Municipal Gymnasium), Pozurobio
– Calatrava Evacuation Center, Brgy. Bantayanon, Calatrava, Negros Occidental
– Villasis Auditorium, Villasis, Pangasinan
– Stadium Shipping Strip, Naic, Cavite
– Pasig City GAD Compound, San Nicolas, Pasig City
– Marciano Mapanoo Park, Carmona Town Plaza, Carmona, Cavite
Here is the reference:
Job Fair Schedule and Venue February 2020
– LRV Gymnasium, Tres Reyes, Bato, Camarines Sur
– Evacuation Area/Training Center near MDRRMO and the Civil Service Lingayen Field Office, Lingayen
-BRGY. Hall Brgy. Guadalupe, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
February 12 – 13
– Capitol Grass Court, Tabuk City, Kalinga
– Waltermart Ortigas Ext., Taytay, Rizal
– Capitol Grass Court, Tabuk City, Kalinga
– Mintal Gym, Mintal District Davao City
– Farmers Training Center, Laoac, Pangasinan
– 2nd F., Activity Center, Pavillion Mall, Brgy. San Antonio, City of Binan, Laguna
– Jade Hall, Xevera Complex, Tabun, Mabalacat City, Pampanga
– Kidapawan City High Walk, City Plaza, Brgy. Poblacion, Kidapawan City
– Balon Bayambang Events Center, Bayambang, Pangasinan
– Sarmiento Homes Covered Court, Muzon, City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
– KCP Gymnasium, La Trinidad, Benquet
– Activity Center, Ayala Centrio, Cagayan De Oro City
– KCC Events Center, CC Mall of Marbel, Gensan Drive, Koronadal City
– Lighthouse Baptist Church, Flamingo Street, Don Mariano Subd., Brgy. San Juan, Cainta, Rizal
– San Antonio De Padua College Foundation, Sta. Clara Sur, Pila, Laguna
– KCC Mall de Zamboanga, Zamboanga City
– New Municipal Bldg., A. Mojica Street, Poblacion III, Indang, Cavite
Here is the reference for February 2020:
Interested job seekers can visit the respective locations listed above to take part in the job hiring events. If you do not know the location where the job fair will be held, it is advisable that you visit the venue ahead of time.
This is for you to have an idea about what route, and mode of transportation to take, and basically just to familiarize yourself with the place. During the job fairs, you should arrive early at the venue, maybe 30 minutes before the fair commences.
Also, you should wear appropriate clothing, to properly present yourself to the hiring personnel and your future boss. Bring extra clothing, enough drinking water, and snacks.
7 Things to Bring during the Job Fair
- 1. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (bring extra copies if you plan to apply to different companies)
- 2. 2 x 2 colored ID pictures
- 3. Diploma
- 4. Certificate of employment if you are previously employed
- 5. Transcript of records
- 6. Authenticated birth certificate
- 7. Training certificates (if available)
Why you should attend POEA Job Fairs
Attending job fairs from POEA have more advantages than disadvantages for both employers and applicants. Companies can screen lots of applicants in one day, they can do the hiring on the spot if they deemed the applicant to be deserving of the job offer. The same works with applicants, they can be hired on the same day if they impressed enough the hiring personnel.
Usually, job fairs are being attended by numerous companies and licensed manpower agencies whose intention is to really acquire talents. They also spend time and money setting up attractive stalls in the venue to get attention from participants. This means that in just one day applicants can submit their resumes and come face to face with more than 20 hiring personnel. On a regular day, it is impossible to visit that number of HR personnel from different companies because of different constraints. This saves a lot of time and transportation costs on the side of applicants.
There is a saying that goes like this, “It’s not what you know, but who you know.” During the job fair, applicants will surely meet HR managers, employers, and fellow job seekers who are probably employed in their present company. If the applicants manage to leave a good impression to these people, he/she can get recommendations from them once there are vacancies on their respective companies.
Free workshops are also available during the job fair. Applicants can take advantage of it to learn and gather the information that they can utilize to find the jobs that they dreamed of in the future.
If POEA organizes job fairs for overseas employment ( abroad ), DOLE or Department of Labor and Employment, on the other hand, organize Job fairs for local employment. I suggest you visit the official website of DOLE (www.ble.dole.gov.ph) for their updated job fair schedules and venues nationwide.