Here are the newest job fair schedules and locations in the Philippines for 2023 based on the official website of the Department of Migrant Workers/POEA at www.dmw.gov.ph.
According to the details on the DMW POEA website, there are numerous scheduled job hiring activities that will be held in different cities and provinces in the Philippines.
This includes locations in Cagayan De Oro, Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Pangasinan, Batangas City, Iloilo City, Tacloban, Bukidnon, Masbate, and Metro Manila in 2023 as of the writing.
The list will be updated once there is an update from the official website of POEA https://www.dmw.gov.ph/job-opportunities/upcoming-job-fair. Please check the dates as the schedule is arranged in chronological order.
DMW POEA Job Fair Schedule and Location List 2023
Job Fair Schedule and Venue March 2023
March 30, 2023
- SM City Daet, Daet, Camarines Norte – PESO Daet, Camarines Norte
March 25, 2023
- Bais City Evacuation and Multipurpose Facility Bais City Negros Oriental – PESO-Bais City
- Municipal Gymnasium. KM. 5, PICO La Trinidad, Benguet – LGU / PESO La Trinidad
March 22, 2023
- Basista Municipal Gymnasium, Basista, Pangasinan – PESO Basista, Pangasinan
- Kawa Kawa Function Hall, 2nd Floor New City Hall, Maharlika Highway, Ligao City, Albay – PESO Ligao City, Albay
March 15, 2023
- NCCC Mall Victoria Plaza Davao City
March 14, 2023
- Open Court Municipal Plaza Poblacion Tboli South Cotabato – PESO Tboli
March 13, 2023
- De Venecia Sports and Civic Center, San Fabian, Pangasinan – PESO San Fabian, Pangasinan
- Vitoriano J Rodriguez Multipurpose Hall, Provincial Capitol Compound, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan – PESO Provincial Palawan
March 9, 2023
- Pangasinan PESO, Alvear Street, East Capitol Complex, Lingayen, Pangasinan – PESO Lingayen, Pangasinan
March 7, 2023
- Capitol Grounds, Cabidianan, Davao Del Oro Province – DOLE/Davao de Oro
March 6, 2023
- Bulwagan ng Kanlahi, Diwa ng Tarlak, San Vicente, Tarlac City – PESO Provincial Tarlac
- NCCC Mall of Tagum City, Davao Del Norte – DOLE/PESO
March 4, 2023
- Bohol Cultural Center CPG Ave Tagbilaran City Bohol – BEPO – PESO
March 3, 2023
- Arya Abra Gymnasium, Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro – PESO Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro
- NCCC Convention Center, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan – PESO Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- PUP Gymnasium, Poblacion II, City of Sto. Tomas, Batangas – PESO City of Sto. Tomas, Batangas
March 2, 2023
- Bunhangin Proper Gym, Davao City – PESO Davao
Job Fair Schedule and Venue February 2023
February 28, 2023
- Bulwagang Katipunan, New Caloocan City Hall, 8th Avenue, Caloocan City – PESO Calooncan City
- Calasiao Sports Complex, Calasiao, Pangasinan – PESO Calasiao, Pangasinan
- Escalante City Government Center, Escalante City, Negros Occidental – LGU-PESO Province of Negros Occidental
- New City Hall Ground, Penaplata, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao Del Norte – LGU/DOLE/PESO-IGACOS
February 27, 2023
- CSI The City Mall Atrium, City of San Fernando, La Union – PESO Provincial La Union
- Kidapawan City Convention Center – PESO Kidapawan
Here is the reference:
Interested job seekers can visit the respective locations listed above to take part in the job hiring events. If you do not know the location where the job fair will be held, it is advisable that you visit the venue ahead of time.
This is for you to have an idea about what route, and mode of transportation to take, and basically just to familiarize yourself with the place. During the job fairs, you should arrive early at the venue, maybe 30 minutes before the fair commences.
Also, you should wear appropriate clothing, to properly present yourself to the hiring personnel and your future boss. Bring extra clothing, enough drinking water, and snacks.
How to find the Upcoming Job Fairs near you on DMW/POEA Website
Step 1: Go to the homepage of the DMW website
The official website of the Department of Migrant Workers is dmw.gov.ph.
Step 2: Scroll down to the middle part of the DMW page until you see the “Upcoming Job Fair”
It is a blue box that says “Upcoming Job Fair as of (current date). It will redirect you to the DMW’s job fair page.
Step 3: View the list of Upcoming Job Fair
Browse the list of job fairs for the current month. Check which of them will be held in your city or in nearby provinces. Afterward, prepare your documents and proceed to the venue as stated on the given schedule.
Why you should attend POEA/DMW Job Fairs
Attending job fairs from DMW/POEA events have more advantages than disadvantages for both employers and applicants. Companies can screen lots of applicants in one day, they can do the hiring on the spot if they deem the applicant to be deserving of the job offer. The same works with applicants, they can be hired on the same day if they are impressed enough with the hiring personnel.
Usually, job fairs are attended by numerous companies and licensed manpower agencies whose intention is to really acquire talent. They also spend time and money setting up attractive stalls in the venue to get attention from participants. This means that applicants can submit their resumes in just one day and meet with more than 20 hiring personnel. On a regular day, it is impossible to visit that number of HR personnel from different companies because of different constraints. This saves a lot of time and transportation costs on the side of applicants.
There is a saying that goes like this, “It’s not what you know, but who you know.” During the job fair, applicants will meet HR managers, employers, and fellow job seekers who are probably employed in their present company. If the applicants manage to leave a good impression on these people, he/she can get recommendations from them once there are vacancies in their respective companies.
Free workshops are also available during the job fair. Applicants can take advantage of it to learn and gather the information that they can utilize to find the jobs that they dreamed of in the future.
If DMW/POEA organizes job fairs for overseas employment ( abroad ), DOLE or the Department of Labor and Employment, on the other hand, organizes Job fairs for local work. I suggest you visit the official website of DOLE (www.ble.dole.gov.ph) for their updated job fair schedules and venues nationwide.
What are the 7 Things to Bring when Attending the Job Fair
These are the things that you have to carry with you when participating in a job fair. These documents are essential to be prepared for whatever your future employers will ask you when attending these types of events.
- Updated Resume or Curriculum Vitae (bring extra copies if you plan to apply to different companies)
- 2 x 2 colored ID pictures
- Multiple copies of Diploma
- Certificate of employment if you are previously employed
- Transcript of records
- PSA copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of Training certificates (if available)
What is the dress code when going to Job Fairs
The clothes that you are going to wear during the job fair can either make you stand out or become unnoticeable in the eyes of numerous employers you will be facing at the event. In the venue, you will be competing with other job applicants in terms of your work experience, resume details, and the way you carry yourself with the way you dress.
Your objective when attending the job fair is to leave a lasting impression on your prospective employers that will compel them to hire you. One way to do so is to dress appropriately for the job fair. Here is the suggested attire for the event:
Suggested attire for the Gentlemen attending the job fair
- Have a clean and neat haircut
- Wear a shirt with a collar
- Use minimal accessories, for example, a wristwatch, and avoid bling bling
- Wear properly pressed smart casual pants
- Wear closed-toe shoes, and avoid rubber shoes such as running shoes or basketball shoes
Suggested attire for the Ladies attending the job fair
- Style your hair in a way that it will not cover your face, use a styling gel if you have to, or you can also tie it up like a ponytail
- Wear a collard blouse or shirt with a collar
- Use minimal accessories and apply minimal makeup
- Wear a below-the-knee skirt or wear dress pants
- Wear closed-toe shoes, heeled shoes are fine but make sure you are comfortable with it
*There you have it guys. I hope this helps.