The CPA Board exam which is supposed to happen on May 11,12,18, and 19, 2014 was rescheduled by the Professional Regulation Commission to July 20,21, 28, and 29, 2014.
The Professional Regulation Commission announced on June 11, 2014, Wednesday the new schedule for the May 2014 CPA board exam.
The four-day examination that will cover two Sundays and two Mondays which was supposed to happen on May 11 – 12 and 18 – 19, 2014 were moved to its new schedule.
This is on July 20 – 21 and 28 – 29, 2014 that will cover two Sundays, one Monday, and one Tuesday. The complete details and the new schedule released by PRC are as follows:
July 20, 2014 (Sunday)
- 8:00 to 11:00am – Auditing Problems
- 1:00 to 4:00pm – Practical Accounting II
July 21, 2014 (Monday)
- 8:00 to 11:00am – Theory of Accounts
- 1:00 to 4:00pm – Auditing Theory
July 28, 2014 (Monday)
- 8:00 to 11:00am – Management Services
- 1:00 to 4:00pm – Practical Accounting I
July 29,2014 (Tuesday)
- 8:00 to 11:00am – Business Law and Taxation
Take note that the new schedule is only applicable for July 2014. The exam will still be held in major locations in the Philippines particularly Baguio, Cagayan De Oro (CDO), Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, and Manila.
The details and the reason for the postponement of May 2014 CPA Board Exam can be found on the Professional Regulations Commission website.