Below are the lists of schedule of activities for the recent passers of Physician Licensure Exam for the month of February 2011. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Those who will register should bring the following Requirements
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps,
- Lastly 1 short brown envelope with name and profession;
- Payment for the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014.
Registration for PRC ID
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Thursday and Friday, March 3 to 4, 2011 at OWWA-Blas Ople Development Center, Solana St. cor. Victoria St., Intramuros, Manila.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Plenary Hall of the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Roxas Blvd., Manila.
Philippine Medical Association (PMA) Membership Registration
Registration for membership with the Philippine Medical Association, Inc. (PMA) will start on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at PMA Building, North Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
Please share the details to your colleagues as I’ve noticed PRC website is always down.