SM Supermalls with the participation of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), and Public Employment Service Office (PESO) will be holding a Job Fair on Labor day May 1,2012.
If you are in search for a dream job in the Philippines this maybe the opportunity that you have waited for. It is a one day event starting at 10AM until 5PM. It will be participated by 46 SM Malls located at major cities and provinces in the Philippines.
Here are the list of SM Supermalls that will take part in the event:
For those who plan to attend the SM SuperMalls job fair, here are my personal advice to you:
1. Arrive early on the job fair site to get ahead of the competition.
2. Bring lots of resume copies so you would not hesitate in submitting resume copy to target companies
3. As much as possible dressed presentable, there are cases that hiring companies would have on the spot interview so being presentable will generate good impression in your favour
4. There are cases that employers would request you to fill out an application form so it would be better bring pens
5. Since its summer, it is also advisable to bring water to drink and spare shirt.
6. Though this is last on my list, this should be the first thing that a job seeker would do. And that is to pray for guidance