Here is the complete guide on how to pay your periodic dues in SSS via Bancnet, GCash, and Unionbank. This guide will help OFWs, Self-employed, and voluntary members in their monthly payments to SSS via online.
SSS has made an improvement that will ease up the remittance process of the monthly dues of their overseas and local voluntary members. They no longer need to go to SSS satellite offices or bayad centers, instead, they can just stay at home and process it online anywhere and anytime.
SSS members can save on service fees that bayad centers charge, transportation cost, and travel time. Aside from mentioned, they also do not need to deal with stress caused by traffic jams, waiting in line for hours, and such. To make it short, because of this improvement, responsible SSS members that pay their contributions and loans monthly, quarterly are stress and worry-free.
Prior to enjoying this service, members need to register with the SSS website to have an “online member user ID.” The registration process is easy, you only need 5 steps.
Alright, assuming you already have a member user ID, there are three options to process the payment: The first option is through BancNet; the second option is through UnionBank, the third option is through payment by GCash.
If you choose to pay your contributions through the first option, the requirement is you need to be an ATM cardholder of a bank that is a member of BancNet. Its advantage is no transaction fees, and no charges. Plus, you can process it in the comfort of your home or office whenever you want.
Steps to pay SSS Contribution Online via Bancnet
Step 1: Go to www.bancnetonline.com/BancnetWeb/login.do to register
The registration process is easy. Probably it would only take 10 minutes to complete. You need to understand and agree first with terms and conditions. Key in your account information, personal information, contact information, and confirmation.
Step 2: Visit bancnet website again to login into your account
After you are done with the registration, you need to visit again Bancnet’s website to login, and start paying your sss contribution online.
Step 3: Select on the participating banks
There are numerous member banks but you need to choose the bank that you have an existing account.
Step 4: Agree on the terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions thoroughly then hit the agree link.
Step 5: Go to “Payments”
Among the choices, proceed with payments.
Step 6: Select the preferred government institution
Since you would want to pay your monthly contribution with Social Security System then choose SSS
Step 7: Type in your 10 digit SSS number
You need to enter your own 10 digit SSS Number and the 6 digits containing the month (mm) and year (yyyy)
Example: (XXXXXXXXXXmmyyyyy) or (4023456789122019)
Step 8: Type in your ATM card number
Enter your own ATM card number, and select account type whether “Savings” or “Current”
Step 9: Enter the amount you need to be paid
This depends on your indicated monthly contribution. The minimum monthly payment now for OFW is Php960.
Step 10: Key in your ATM PIN on the onscreen keypad
To do so, just hover your mouse on the numbers and left-click it.
Step 11: Then “Submit”
That’s it, you are now paid with your SSS contributions dues
Option 2 is to pay your contribution via UnionBank. You also need to do one-time registration to use their online platform. Its benefits are aside from SSS, you can also remit to other government payables such as BIR, Philhealth, Pag-ibig, and Bureau of Customs. Take note that their website works best on the latest chrome browser.
SSS Contribution Online Payment via UnionBank Steps
Step 1: Register for an online account
- If you have NO Unionbank online account yet, you need to go to their website www.unionbankph.com to register for the online account. Follow the instructions on the website.
Step 2: Log in with your account
- There are two choices to login. The first is UnionBank Online, and the second is Business Online. Login through UnionBank Online.
Step 3: Go to “Bills” then select “SSS”
- Unionbank allows you to remit to other government institutions like BIR, SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-IBIG fund. In this case, choose SSS.
Step 4: Type in the personal information
- Type in your sss number, name, and the contribution amount you would like to pay. Then “Pay”
Step 5: You will be asked to Key in your login details (username and password) again
- Type in your login details. Wait for the electronic receipt. For your future reference, you need to save a copy of your electronic receipt.
List of Bancnet Member Banks
- Asia United Bank
- BPI Direct Banko
- CTBC Bank
- CityState Savings Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Enterprise Bank
- Entrepreneur Bank
You may check below the complete list of participating banks
How to pay SSS Contribution using GCash
This is an alternative payment facility where individual members can pay their SSS contribution online, loans, PESO fund contributions using their GCash wallet at their Globe and TM mobile phone. This convenient and hassle-free mode of payment is available for prepaid and postpaid.
Anyone can use this service Self-employed, voluntary, OFWs, employers, and all members who are subscribed to Globe mobile services.
Step 1: On your mobile phone dial asterisk 143 number sign (*143#)
- After you dial *143# hit the call button or the green phone icon
Step 2: Choose number 8 for GCash on your mobile phone screen
- There are 12 choices that will appear on your mobile phone’s screen. Choose the number 8 which corresponds to GCash and then hit the reply button
Step 3: Select number 5 or ‘Pay Bills’
- SSS contribution payment is under the number 5 or ‘Pay Bills’ in the list of choices
Step 4: ‘Select Biller By,’ will show up
- There are four choices, in this case, choose number 2 or ‘By Category’
Step 5: Under Biller Category Choose number 6 which corresponds for ‘More’
- There are six choices, select the number 2 for ‘Government.’
Step 6: Under Government choose the number 8 for ‘More’
- There will be 3 choices, choose number 1 which corresponds to SSS-PRN
Step 7: Enter your 14-digit SSS PRN
- Key in your 14 digit SSS payment alphanumeric reference number then hit the reply button.
Step 8: Verify your GCash payment details and Proceed with your Payment
- Verify the SSS number, amount, and the number of months. If everything is accurate, then proceed with the payment.
Step 9: Key in your GCash 4 Digit PIN
- Afterward, you will receive a confirmation text message regarding your SSS contribution payment.
How to Register with GCash
The SSS member must be a postpaid or prepaid subscriber of Globe and Touch Mobile. In order for you to use the GCash payment system, you need to register first your mobile number thru text or SMS.
Internet connection during your registration is not necessary. The registration process is simple and would only take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Step 1: Dial asterisk 143 number sign (*143#)
- Using your mobile phone dial *143# then hit the call icon.
Step 2: Select the corresponding number for GCash
- In the choices select the number for GCash which is number 8.
Step 3: Choose the corresponding number for ‘Register’
- Choose the number 1 to register for a Gcash account.
Step 4: Key in your personal information
- This includes your full name, home address, email address, and your preferred four-digit PIN to complete your registration. Then submit.
Step 5: You will receive a text confirmation
- The text confirmation that you have successfully registered with Gcash.
Step 6: Call 2882 to activate your GCash account
- Congratulations, your GCash account is now active.
* I hope this post will help you guys