Happyman by Starmobile has introduced on their Facebook account the modern pinoy’s mobile companion, the Starmobile Jump Neo.
Their newest device is the most affordable Android Lollipop Phablet in the Philippines to date with an asking price below P4500.
Jump Neo runs the latest Android operating system on its 5-inch touchscreen display. The device gets its processing power from an Arm Cortex quad core CPU and a Mali-400MP2 video card.
It stores files on its 8GB ROM which, can be expanded up to 32GB max depending on the users disposal. Its 1GB of RAM is probably enough to enjoy lag-free games with few apps like Facebook running on the background. Jump Neo has two cameras. The rear-facing is an autofocus 5MP while the front selfie is fixed-focus 2MP. This phablet is equipped with a data protection feature that keeps files and photos private until the user keyed in the assigned unique unlock pattern. Another privacy feature is the screen pinning which limits the functionality of apps and programs when used by a user other than the owner of the device.
Starmobile Jump Neo Price and Specs
- 5-inch IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen display
- Android Lollipop OS
- 1.3GHz Quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor (MediaTek MT6582M Chipset)
- Mali-400MP2 graphics processor
- 8GB on internal memory expandable up to 32GB with a micro SD card
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-megapixel main camera with autofocus and LED flash and 2-megapixel fixed-focus front camera
- 1080p at 30fps video playback
- 3G / HSPA+ / 2G
- WiFi / Bluetooth / GPS / A-GPS
- OTA Update
- Chromecast / Miracast
- Dual SIM / dual 3G standby (regular and micro)
- FM Radio
- Available colors: dark blue, bronze, white
- 2400mAh battery capacity with intelligent power-saving function
- Price – PHP 4490 (below P5000)
Starmobile Jump Neo is now available in kiosks and mobile phone stores nationwide. When you purchase the unit, you will also get free instacase, free screen protector, wall charger, USB connector, and User’s manual.