Sun Cellular will be offering the latest android one smartphone, Cherry Mobile One with their Sun Postpaid plan 399. Below are the requirements, cash out, and freebies when you avail the device with the second largest telecom company in the country.
Hours after the CM One launch, Sun Cellular announced on their official facebook page that they will offer the device as part of their Sun Plan 399 lineup. With this affordable plan, customers who want to get the device need only to shell out P500 (one-time) and stay with the network for 24 months.
Sun Postpaid Plan 399 allows its subscribers to enjoy unlimited calls and unlimited text to other Sun SIM users. It also comes with free 250 texts to other networks. Subscribers can also enjoy unlimited access to Facebook.
Sun Plan 399 Application Requirements
- 2 Valid Ids (e.g. Philippine Passport, PH driver’s license, SSS, GSIS ID with picture, Company ID, PRC ID)
- Proof of billing (e.g. Utility bills, credit card statement, bank statements)
- Proof of income (e.g. credit card statements, income tax return, newly-issued certificate of employment with compensation)
- P500 one-time cash out
- 24 months holding period
Cherry Mobile One Specification
- 4.5” FWVGA IPS Capacitive Touchscreen display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (with 2 years android updates)
- 1.3GHz Mediatek Quad Core CPU
- 8GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB using micro SD card
- Free 8GB microSD card
- 1GB of internal memory (RAM)
- 5MP Main camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- Dual SIM / dual Standby
- 3G / HSPA+ / WiFi / GPS / Bluetooth
- 1700 mAh Li-ion battery
To know more about Sun Plan 399 visit any sun shops nationwide. Cherry Mobile One can be bought for P3999 without a contract. It comes with a free 8GB micro SD card.