Here is the complete list of TESDA courses offered and the enrollment requirements in 2022. There are 201 plus face-to-face courses to choose from. You should also check the top 10 in-demand tesda courses that have the highest enrollees.
I hope this article will again be able to help you and those who want to study a certain course of choice. At first, it is really difficult to decide what course to take. The reason is most of us are not fully aware of the list of tesda courses.
Tesda offered courses are disseminated in different fields of specialization. There are programs that can help a student to land a job in the call center industry. There is a caregiver course if students are aiming for jobs related to healthcare.
The growth of mobile technology opens a lot of job opportunities for those who took up the cellphone servicing course. They can provide service to mobile phone owners if they need repair and battery replacement for their mobile devices.
The increase in sales of new and used vehicles would result in jobs for those who study automotive servicing. Construction industries nowadays choose those who have knowledge in masonry, plumbing, etc., to fill up their staffing requirements.
Most of the job vacancies abroad related to construction prefer applicants who took up courses and have previous work experience in 2G, 4G, SMAW welding. A barista can work in any coffee shops, restaurants, and establishments that offer food and beverage (F & B) in the Philippines and abroad.
Graduates of the training institution find a job easily. According to www.tesda.gov.ph , 7 out of 10 of their graduates find a job easily and 9 out of 10 employers are satisfied with their performance.
To help aspiring students decide what field to specialize in, below are the top 10 in-demand courses offered by this technical education branch of the government.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Tesda Courses with Highest Number of Enrollees
- 1. Shielded Metal Arc Welding Course II – 53 thousand enrollees
- 2. Cookery – 51 thousand enrollees
- 3. Food and Beverage Service Courses – 51 thousand
- 4. Bread and Pastry Production – 48 thousand
- 5. Housekeeping course – 44 thousand
- 6. Electrical Installation and Maintenance – 36 thousand
- 7. Shielded Metal Arc Welding Course I – 28 thousand enrollees
- 8. Computer Systems Servicing – 24 thousand
- 9. Bookkeeping course – 24 thousand
- 10. Contact Center Services Courses – 23 thousand
According to the list, the top courses that have the most number of enrollees belong to Construction, Agri-fisheries, Health and wellness, Tourism, and Information and Communications Technology industries.
Note: Details were based on 2016 records of tesda released by ABS CBN News
201+ Tesda Courses Complete List for 2022
Here is the complete list of technical and vocational courses.
- 2D Game Art Development NC III Course
- 3D Game Art Development NC III (NEW Course)
- Able Seafarer Deck NC II (II-5)
- Able Seafarer Engine NC II (III-5)
- Agricultural Crops Production NC I, NCII and NC III Courses
- Agricultural Machinery Operation NC II Course
- Air Duct Servicing NCII Course
- Animal Health Care and Management NC III
- Animal Production (Poultry-Chicken) NC II, (Ruminants) NC II, (Swine) NCII Courses
- Animation NC II, Animation (2D Digital) NC III, (3D Digital) NC III Courses
- Aquaculture NC II
- Artificial Insemination (Large Ruminants) NC II, (Swine) NC II
- Attractions and Theme Parks NCII
- Auto Body Painting Finishing NC I, NC II, and N CIII
- Auto Engine Rebuilding NC II
- Automotive Body Repairing NC II
- Automotive Electrical Assembly NC II and NC III
- Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II and NC III
- Automotive Servicing NC I, NC II, NC III, and NC IV Courses
- Automotive Wiring Harness Assembly NC II
- Bamboo Production NC II
- Barangay Health Services NC II
- Barbering NC II
- Bartending NC II, and Barista NC II
- Beauty Care NC II, and NC III
- Beauty Care Services (Nail Care) NC II, and NC III
- Biomedical Equipment Services NCII
- Bookkeeping NC III Course
- Bread and pastry Production NC II
- Broadband Installation (Fixed Wireless Systems) NC II
- Cable TV Installation NC II
- CaTV Operation and Maintenance NC III
- CAD CAM Operation NC III
- Caregiving NC II
- Carpentry Courses NC II and NC III
- CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II and NC III
- CNC Milling Machine Operation NC II, and NC III
- Commercial Cooking NC III, and NC IV
- Computer Literacy Basic
- Computer Systems Servicing NC II
- Construction Lift Passenger Material Elevator Operation NC II
- Construction Painting NC II and NC III
- Consumer Electronics NC III and NC IV
- Contact Center Services NC II (Call Center)
- Cookery NC II
- Culinary Arts Course
- Customer Services NC II
- Dental Hygiene NC IV
- Dental Laboratory Technology Services NC I, (Fixed Dentures/Restorations) NC II, (Removable) NC II
- Dental Technology NC IV
- Diesel Power Plant Operation, and Maintenance NC II, and NC III
- Domestic Work Course NC II
- Dressmaking (Casual) NC II
- Driving NC II, (Articulated Vehicle) NC III, (Passenger Bus/Straight Truck) NC III Courses
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Electronics Products Assembly and Servicing NC II
- Emergency Medical Services NC II
- Events Management Services NC III
- Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III
- Fish Capture Courses NC I, and NC II
- Fish Products Packaging NC II
- Fishing Gear Repair and Maintenance NC III
- Fish Port Wharf Operations NC I
- Flux-Cored Arc Welding NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Food and beverage services NC II, NC III, and NC IV Courses
- Food Processing NC I, NC II, NC III, NC IV
- Footwear Making NC II
- Foreign Language (Korean, Japanese – Nihongo, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, and English) Courses
- Forging NC II, and NC III
- Foundry Melting/Casting NC II, and NC III
- Foundry Molding NC II, and NC III
- Foundry PATTERN MAKING NC III
- Front office services NC II
- Furniture Making (Finishing) NC II
- Game Programming NC III
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Courses NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding NC II, and NC IV
- Gas Welding NC I, and NC II
- Hairdressing NC II, and NC III
- Health Care Services NC II
- Heat Treatment
- Heavy Equipment Servicing NC II
- Hilot (Wellness) NC II
- Horticulture NC II, NC III
- Housekeeping NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Ice Plant Refrigeration Servicing NC III
- ILLUSTRATION NC II
- Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Jewelry Making (Fine Jewelry) NC II, and NC III
- Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II, and NC III
- LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE (SOFTSCAPE) NC II
- Line Construction (Electric Power Distribution) NC II
- LOCAL GUIDING SERVICES NC II
- Machining NC I, NC II, and NC III
- MARINE ELECTRICITY (FINAL)3
- Masonry NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Massage Therapy NC II
- Mechanical Drafting NC I
- Mechatronics Servicing NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Medical Coding and Billing NC II
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION NC II
- Metals Stamping NC II
- Microfinance Technology NC II, NC IV
- Moldmaking Course NC II
- Motorcycle Small Engine Servicing NC II
- ON-HIGHWAY DUMP TRUCK (Rigid)
- Ophthalmic Lens Servicing NC II
- Organic Agriculture Production NC II (NEW)
- Painting Machine Operation NC II
- Pattern Making NC II
- PERFORMING ARTS – DANCE NC II
- PERFORMING ARTS (SONG) NC II
- Performing Arts_Ballroom Dancing NC II
- Pest Management (Veg.) NC II
- Pharmacy Services NC II
- Photography NC II
- Pipefitting NC II
- Plant Maintenance NC I
- Plastic Machine Operation NC II, and NC III
- Plumbing NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Press Machine Operation NC I
- Process Inspection NC II, and NC III
- Programming NC IV
- PV System Design NC III, Servicing NC III, Installation NC II
- Pyrotechnics NC II
- RAC Servicing (DomRAC) NC II – New
- RAC Servicing (PACU-CRE) NC III (Amended)
- Rating Forming Part of a Navigational Watch NC II (II-4, III-4)
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning Servicing
- Reinforcing Steel Works NC II
- Rice Machinery Operations NC II
- Rigging NC I
- Rubber Processing NC II, Production NC II
- SCAFFOLD ERECTION NC II
- Security Services NC I, NC II
- SHIPS CATERING SERVICES NC I, NC II, and NC III (Ships’ cook)
- Slaughtering Operations NC II (Butchery)
- SMAW NC I, NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Structural Erection NC II
- Submerged Arc Welding NC I, and NC II
- System Formwork Installation NC II
- Tailoring (Casual) NC II
- Technical Drafting NC II
- Telecom OSP and Subscriber Line Installation (Copper Cable-POTS and DSL) NC II
- Telecom OSP Installation (Fiber Optic Cable) NC II
- Tile Setting Course NC II
- TINSMITHING (AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING) NC II
- Tool and Die Making NC II
- Tourism Promotion Services NC II
- Trainers Methodology Level I, Level 2
- Transmission Line Installation and Maintenance NC II, NC III
- Transport RAC SERVICING NC II
- TRAVEL SERVICES NC II
- Visual Graphic Design NC III
Heavy Equipment Operations Courses
- ARTICULATED OFF-HIGHWAY DUMP TRUCK NC II
- Backhoe Loader NC II
- Bulldozer NC II
- Concrete Pump NC II
- Container Stacker NC II
- Crawler Crane NC II
- Forklift NC II
- Gantry Crane NC II
- Hydraulic Excavator NC II
- Motor Grader NC II
- Paver NC II
- Rigid off-highway dump truck NC II
- ROAD ROLLER NC II
- Rough-Terrain Crane NC II
- Screed NC I
- Tower Crane NC II (Crane Operator)
- Transit Mixer NC II
- Truck-Mounted Crane NC II
- Wheel Loader NC II
TESDA has Internet-based Courses
Tesda also has free online courses in 2022, there is a total of 40 plus courses that aspiring individuals male and female, professionals, and OFW can take. The tuition fee is free. After you finish the course, you will receive a certificate of completion. Take note that the certificate of completion is not the same as NC or COC.
If you want to have a National Certificate (NC) or Certificate of Competency (COC), you need to visit the nearest assessment center and take the certification exam. If you passed, you can get the certificate. This offering requires learners to have a fast internet connection and a desktop or laptop computer.
Check the list of online courses below:
Automotive Battery Servicing
Diesel Engine tune-up
Solar Night Light Assembly
Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition
Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
Guest Room Attendant Servicing
Public Area Attendant Servicing
Animation (3D Digital)
Basic computer operation
CAM / CAD operation
Computer hardware servicing
Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
Microsoft Online Courses:
Game Production Basics
Developing 2D Games with HTML5
Developing 2D, 3D games with Unity Software Game Developments Fundamentals
C# Fundamentals for Beginners
Food and Beverage Servicing
Room Attendant Servicing
Bus Boy Servicing
Trainers Methodology I
Facilitate Learning Session
Trainers Methodology II
Tesda Foreign Language Courses for FREE
Tesda also offers different foreign language courses for free. Aspiring students just have to visit any accredited schools and or language skills institute that offers it. The available language course includes Nihongo, Mandarin, English, Spanish, Arabic, and Korean. The duration can be found below:
Basic Arabic Language and Saudi / Gulf Culture – 100 hours
Basic Chinese Language (Mandarin) and Culture – 100 hours
Basic English Language – 100 hours
Basic Japanese Language (Nihongo) and Culture – 150 hours
Basic Korean Language and Culture – 100 hours (verify with tesda LSI if this course is still available)
Basic Spanish Language – 100 hours
Take note, however, that not all tesda language skills institute offer all the language courses. So before going to the nearest LSI call their office first to know if the course you are aiming to study is available with the school.
Tesda Courses for High School Undergraduate
This government institution offers vocational training courses. According to the enrollment requirements, aspiring students should have finished high school to be accepted in any tesda accredited schools. Unfortunately, there are no courses available for high school undergraduates.
It is highly recommended that those high school undergrads go back to secondary school (public or private) and finish the remaining years required there. Once they graduated from secondary school, they can now study in any tesda accredited schools.
In my opinion, undergrads should enroll in government schools as it has no tuition fee. They only have to mind about stationery and their “baon” if it is needed. They should go to the nearest public school in their location and probably inquire to the registrar’s office about the enrollment requirements for returning students like them.
If they are time-constrained maybe they can ask for suggestions from the said office about a flexible schedule, so they can study in the morning and work part-time at night or vice versa. Hopefully, though, there are secondary schools that allow their students to have a flexible schedule.
TESDA Accepts Alternative Learning System (ALS) Graduates
Currently, the training institution accepts applicants who are a graduate of the Alternative Learning System (ALS). This is actually good news as those who did not graduate high school can study in ALS. Once they graduate, they can enroll in Tesda for their chosen course.
TESDA Courses In Demand Abroad
In my opinion, these are courses that you should take if you eventually plan to work overseas after gaining years of experience from local employers.
There are 30 plus tesda courses in demand abroad, this includes Agriculture, Food processing, Carpentry, Housekeeping, Slaughtering operations, Caregiving, Bartending, and Welding.
If you plan to study agriculture crops production, housekeeping, caregiving, CNC Lathe Machine operation, and welding, you can have the chance to land a job in Japan.
New Zealand needs carpenters, construction workers, machine operators, upholsterers, CNC program machinist, auto electrician, barbers hairdressers, driver, and dairy farmers.
Australia needs pig farmer, automotive electrician, mechanics, welders, technician electronics, machinist.
Hong Kong needs domestic helpers. Singapore needs domestic workers, household workers, bartenders, and automotive technicians.
Macau needs servers, domestic helpers, an attendant in food and beverage, spa therapists, cleaners, hair technicians, electricians, and household workers.
The United Arab Emirates needs domestic helpers, aircon technician, cleaner, welder, caregiver, electrician, machine operator, and hairdressers.
This only means that there are plenty of job opportunities overseas when you finished a tesda course. So take and pass the assessment exam to acquire a certificate, and gain local work experience. When you have enough years of work experience then, that’s the time you should apply for work abroad in respective POEA accredited manpower agencies.
I repeat, apply only to a POEA accredited manpower agency if you plan to work abroad.
How many Hours or Months to Complete a Tesda Course
Tesda Courses last for days or months. This varies depending on the school that offers the course. If you are in a hurry, it would be efficient to list down all the schools near your location that offer the same program. Compare which among them offers the shortest hours to complete the course.
For your reference, here are the duration (in hours) of the popular courses in tesda for students:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II – 268 hours
- Cookery NC II – 316 hours
- Food and Beverage Services NC II – 356 hours
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II – 141 hours
- Housekeeping NC II – 436 hours
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II – 196 hours
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I – 268 hours
- Computer Systems Servicing NC II – 280 hours
- Bookkeeping NC III – 292 hours
- Contact Center Services NC II – 144 hours
Online courses, on the other hand, can be taken up by students at their own pace and time. If they are fast learners, chances are, they will be able to finish one course within 2 weeks. Afterward, they can visit a TESDA assessment centers to take the competency exam. If they passed, they will get a National Certificate (NC).
Foreign language courses can be completed ranging from 100 to 150 hours depending on the language you want to study.
Tesda Enrollment Requirements
Tesda training centers are all over the Philippines; Manila, Baguio, Batangas, Bicol, Bohol, Cavite, Cebu, Davao, Rizal, Laguna, IloIlo, Tacloban, Tagum, La Union, and many others.
Tesda regulates private and public registered training institution. Both public and private institutions require students to be:
- at least 18 years of age
- high school graduate
- undergone a pre-training assessment (YP4SC/NCAE)
- Barangay Clearance (some asks for it)
However, if you wish to pursue training in private institutions, they may ask for additional requirements other than what was mentioned. It would be better that you visit their respective schools and inquire about other documents they may need.
Do you want to study a course of your choice offered by TESDA? But first, ask yourself, what is the course that you want to study, what is your fashion where you want to build a career on? Do you like baking, tailoring, massage therapist, automotive course, welding, electrician, or computer course? It’s up to you but you need to make a decision about it. If you already made up your mind, then proceed.
Tesda Courses Tuition Fees
Private institutions also have varying tuition fees and that you should also ask about it to them. As I mentioned earlier, list down the schools near your place that offer the same program and compare which of them has the lowest tuition fee.
Once you know the respective tesda course that you want to take, completed the required documents, have enough money for the tuition fee, and decided on the schedule, go visit the school where you want to study your chosen course.
List of TESDA Training Centers and Accredited Schools
In this part, you will find the address, telephone numbers, and emails of the Main Office, and the respective district offices in Metro Manila. This post also includes locations of training centers and schools in some provinces in the country.
TESDA Main Office Address and Contact Details
Its Main Office is located in the city of Taguig in Metro Manila. The exact address is East Service Road, Taguig, 1630 in National Capital Region (NCR), Philippines. Its hotline number is (02) 888-5641 to 46. Email address is email@example.com.
Its noticeable landmark probably is its compound that has gates and walls painted in sky blue or blue. The design of the main building is unique that you will notice it immediately as it looks like an inverted pyramid.
Below are some of their district offices in Metro Manila including the contact details and addresses:
Tesda Training Centers District Offices
Office/Name : TESDA Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela (CaMaNaVa) District Office
Address: Victory Mall, Caloocan City
Contact Numbers: 287-2137 / 287-2915
Fax Nos. : 287-2915
Office/Name: TESDA Quezon City District Office
Address: Quezon City Hall Compound
Contact Numbers: 927-9091; 426-7536; 929-2908
Fax Nos. : 927-9091
Office/Name: TESDA Manila District Office
Address: Lopez Bldg, Tayuman St., Tondo, Manila
Tel. Nos. : 5600155
Fax Nos. :
Office/Name : TESDA Pasig, Mandaluyong, Marikina, San Juan (PaMaMariSan) District Office
Address: Neptali Gonzales Bldg., Rizal Tech. University
Contact Number: 534-2010
Fax Nos. :
Office/Name : TESDA Muntinlupa, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Taguig, Pateros (MuntiParLas-TaPat) District Office
Address: TESDA-NCR Bldg. TESDA Complex Gate 2 East Service Rd. South Superhighway
Contact Number: 810-5814
Fax Nos. : 810-5813
Office/Name: TESDA Pasay, Makati District Office Pasay, Makati
Address: Bldg2, Ground Floor Pamantasan ng Makati Gate I J.P. Rizal Ave, West Rembo
Fax Nos. :
Note: Some telephone numbers may not be working. The alternative way is to visit their respective offices. Their addresses can be seen above.
How to find the Tesda accredited schools near you?
Based on the list above have you decided what course to study? I suggest that you watch the 1-minute video. It is about the step by step guide in finding the schools near your location that offer your chosen course.
5 Simple Steps to Enroll in Tesda
Here are the written steps in finding the school that offer your course of choice. I will also share here how to enroll in that school.
Step 1: Go to the website of TESDA to start with your enrollment
The official website is www.tesda.gov.ph. At the right portion of the website, you will see the Quick Links section. Go to the “Registered Programs.” It is where you can search for the 200 plus tesda courses available to aspiring students like you.
Step 2: Finding the school that offers the course
In this step, I will teach you how to find the school that offers the course that you want. Let us say you want to study “Automotive Servicing NC I or NC II” in Manila area.
At the “Registered Programs” page, you will be asked to type in your “Course,” “Name of School,” and “Location.”
What you need to do is just type in the course name and location. The website will then show you the list of schools that offer the course.
Step 3: Gathering of TESDA Accredited School Information
Based on the list of schools, shown in Step 2, check and collect all the data of each schools. Get their address, contact details, tech-Voc course offered, and number of hours of the course.
To make it easier for you, you just need to collect information of probably 3 to 5 schools that is nearest to your location.
Step 4: Inquire Directly to school for the course requirements
The reason you need to inquire to each school, is because you have to know which school is offering the best possible scenario in your favor.
Check which of the school is nearest to your location, that offers the same course at the shortest number of hours to complete, and has the cheapest tuition fee.
You can visit their school or give them a call. It’s up to you!
Step 5: Enroll in the TESDA accredited school
Were you able to compare all the factors that I point out in Step 4? Did you get the details of the school that offer the best scenario for you? If your answer is ‘YES,’ proceed with the enrollment.
*I hope this helps