There are 31 plus tesda courses in-demand abroad. Check the list in this post. High School graduates, college undergrads, and those who are presently unemployed should study these courses to be able to land a job abroad.
Countries like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Dubai, Qatar, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and many others are in need of highly skilled individuals on certain field of specialization. Fortunately, TESDA here in the Philippines offer technical – vocational courses that if completed, can allow each individual to be qualified to apply for in-demand jobs overseas.
TESDA has numerous courses that are needed overseas. According to a news article from Interaksyon.com, Director General Joel Villanueva told that Qatar, Canada, and United States need pipe fitters. Malaysia, on the hand, needs welders.
Filipino barbers and hairstylists are in demand in US, Middle East, and Brunei. Jewelry making, electrical power distribution line construction and land surveying also has job openings abroad.
Dubai has opportunities for graduates of electrical installation and maintenance, plumbing, and refrigeration and airconditioning. Barista / bartenders and commercial cooking NC graduates are needed in hotels and restaurants in different countries.
Japan needs agriculture crops production, sewers / tailors, carpenters, caregivers, and factory workers. Hong Kong needs housekeepers while Taiwan wants electronics technician that can work in semicon factories.
Below are the complete lists of tesda courses that are in demand abroad. Aspiring technical – vocational learners just need to choose which of the listed courses they would want to take.
31+ In-Demand TESDA Courses for Abroad List
- Agricultural Crops Production NC I, NCII and NC III
- Automotive Servicing NC I, NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Barbering NC II
- Bartending NC II, and Barista NC II
- Beauty Care NC II, and NC III
- Bread and pastry Production NC II
- Caregiving NC II
- Carpentry NC II and NC III
- CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II and NC III
- Construction Lift Passenger Material Elevator Operation NC II
- Food and beverage services NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Food processing NC I, NC II, NC III, NC IV
- Gas Metal Arc Welding NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding NC II, and NC IV
- Gas Welding NC I, and NC II
- Hairdressing NC II, and NC III
- Health Care Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II, NC III, and NC IV
- Jewelry Making (Fine Jewelry) NC II, and NC III
- Machining NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Pattern Making NC II
- Pipe Fitting NC II
- Plant Maintenance NC I
- Plastic Machine Operation NC II, and NC III
- Plumbing NC I, NC II, and NC III
- Press Machine Operation NC I
- Process Inspection NC II, and NC III
- PV System Design NC III, Servicing NC III, Installation NC II
- Slaughtering Operations NC II
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning Servicing NC
- Tower Crane NC II
(Note: There are lots of tesda courses for abroad that is not listed in this post)
Learners that were able to complete a specific course should take the assessment exam given by TESDA. Assessment centers are available nationwide. If they passed, they can have the National Certificate (NC) which represents the seal of excellence from the educational agency.
For more information you can watch the news report from GMA News Youtube channel
Tesda graduates that have National Certificate ( NC ) can now apply to local companies to gain work experience.
If they already have numerous work experience they can also give it a try to apply directly to POEA accredited manpower agencies that deploy skilled workers abroad. Graduates who successfully land a job abroad can earn US dollars ranging from $650 to $750 or even as much as Php 100,000 per month depending on the job they are hired for.