You can study these online courses in Tesda for free and get a certificate of completion once you finished a program. Here is the list of courses and the step-by-step guide on how to enroll in the online program in 2022.
These Tesda online courses are the latest free service and no tuition fee training that the technical and vocational institution is offering for Filipino Citizens. With the help of the internet, it will make skills development and technical education a lot more accessible to anyone who wants to upgrade their knowledge.
The advantage when you take up these courses is you will have the luxury to study in your own free time and at your own pace.
You can check your lessons anywhere and anytime even in the comfort of your home. This is provided you have a cellphone or a laptop/desktop computer, and high-speed internet.
Aside from that, if you finish any of the online courses, you will receive a certificate of completion. Most importantly, these courses are free of charge or no tuition fee.
Table of Contents
List of Free Tesda Online Courses Offered in 2022
Here is the list of free courses available in the tesda online program. I suggest that you scan the list so you will become familiar with the current offerings. Afterward, make your decision and proceed with the enrollment.
- Agriculture Course
- Fruit Grower Course
- Automotive Battery Servicing
- Diesel Engine Tune-Up Course
- Electrical and Electronics Courses
- Solar Night Light Assembly
- Cellphone Servicing
- Star Online Training Program
- Star Online Training Program 2
- Managing Your Personal Finances
- Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB)
- Human Health / Health Care NC II: Massage Therapy (Beta)
- Course 1: Fundamental of Massage Practice
- Course 2: Fundamental of Massage Therapy
- Course 3: Swedish Massage
- Course 4: Shiatsu Massage
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
- Information and Communication Technology ICT Courses
- Basic Computer Operation
- SMART Android Mobile Apps Development for Beginners
- SMART Technopreneurship 101
- Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Microsoft Online Courses Game Development
- Developing 2D games with HTML5
- Game Production Basics
- Developing 2D and 3D games with Unity
- C# Fundamentals for Beginners
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Udacity – Google Courses
- Android Development for Beginners
- UX Design for Mobile Developers
- Udemy Courses
- Android 4.0 Programming in Java
- Lifelong Learning Skills
- Job Interview Skills Training Course
- How to Build Confidence in Your Abilities
- Skills to Succeed Academy
- Ship’s Catering NC III (update)
- Social, Community Development and Other Services
- Beauty Care Services (Nail Care) NC II
- Tourism Bread and Pastry Production NC II
- Preparing Cakes (1 – 4)
- Cookery NC II Prepare and Cook Hot Meals
- Preparing Stocks, Sauces and Soups (1 of 7)
- Preparing Poultry and Game Dishes (2 of 7)
- Preparing Seafood Dishes
- Preparing Egg Dishes
- Preparing Starch Dishes
- Preparing Vegetable Dishes
- Preparing Meat Dishes
- Prepare Cold Meals
- Preparing Salads and Dressing
- Preparing Sandwiches
- Preparing Appetizers
- Prepare Sweets
- Preparing Desserts
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Introduction to Food and Beverage Service (Beta) 1 of 3 Updated
- Providing Table Service (Beta) 2 of 3 Updated
- Providing Room Services (Beta) 3 of 3 Updated
- Housekeeping NC II (Free Online)
- Providing Housekeeping Services (Beta)
- Providing Guest Room Services (Beta)
- Providing Valet Services (Beta)
- Providing Laundry Services to Guests (Beta)
- Providing Public Area Services (Beta)
- Deal with Intoxicated Guest (Beta)
- Front Office Services NC II
- 21st Century Skills Environmental Literacy
- Orienting Oneself to Environmentally Sustainable Work Standards
- Exercising Sustainable Development in the Workplace
- Workplace Communication (Beta)
- Receiving and Responding to Workplace Communication
- Participating in Workplace Communication
- Trainers Methodology I
- Trainers Methodology II
The tuition fee is free (libre) for all the available tesda online courses. To enroll, aspiring students should register an account through https://e-tesda.gov.ph then follow the instruction for enrollment. Prepare a valid email account. You will use it during the registration and enrollment process.
For inquiries and other concerns, you can check the official website of tesda.
How to Create an Account in Tesda
Before you can enroll in available online courses, you first need to register for an online account. Follow these 3 easy steps to complete your registration.
Step 1: Visit the e-tesda.gov.ph to register for a New Account
Go to the “Not yet Registered?” link which you find in the upper right portion of the home page. The link will redirect you to a new page where you need to fill up an online form.
In the given space, type in your preferred username and password. Remember that the password requirement is at least 8 characters with at least 1 number and 1 lower case letter.
You also need to type additional details such as your Personal information including your email address, first name, surname, country of location.
The website also requests you to supply your complete mailing address such as your house number, street name, barangay number, region, and contact number. Agree with the privacy disclaimer to continue with the new account registration process.
Double-check the information that you input in tesda’s online database. Afterward, hit the “Create my new account” link.
Step 2: Check your email for the confirmation link
Visit your email account depending on your service provider. My example here is yahoo mail. So, what I did is visit yahoo.com then go to yahoo mail to log in.
Search your inbox folder for the confirmation email that tesda sent. The usual subject title is “Tesda Online Program: Account Confirmation.” The email has the link to confirm your new account. Visit the link. Alternatively, you can copy and paste it on the address bar and press enter on your keyboard.
Step 3: TOP has confirmed your Registration
If you are successful with the account registration you will be redirected to tesda online program home page. After that, tesda will inform you that your registration was confirmed. You can see the notification at the upper middle portion of the homepage. Go to “Continue” (blue button) link to login with your online account.
At this point, you are now logged in and can view your dashboard. I suggest that you browse the dashboard to get familiar with its features. You can now proceed with the enrollment process.
How to Enroll in Tesda Online
These enrollment steps come after registering for an online account. If you haven’t so, you can follow the steps above.
Step 1: Visit the e-tesda website to start with your enrollment
At the upper center part of the homepage, log in with your account. Type in your username and password and then hit the blue arrow or the log-in box.
Step 2: Browse for Courses
Hover your mouse to the Courses link in the Navigation bar. There are numerous courses that you can choose from.
There are courses under Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics, Entrepreneurship, Air Conditioning, Maritime, and Tourism sectors. Just select the course that you want to study for the time being.
Step 3: Select the Course and Proceed with the Enrollment
In this part, I supposed that you have decided on what course to take. Go to the “Enroll Me in this Course” link and then proceed to “Enrol Me.”
My example here is the “Fruit Grower” course under the Agriculture category. It is actually up to you what course to take.
Step 4: Congratulations You are Now Enrolled in the Course
View the available module for the course. Study all the lessons per module and watch the videos tutorials (if there are any). Study at your own pace and at your own time.
After you enrolled in the online course, Tesda will send you an email welcoming you to the course.
Here is a sample of the email that I have received from e-tesda.gov.ph.
Step 5: Get the Certificate of Completion
After you finish each course, take and pass the online examination. If you get a passing mark, tesda will give you a digital certificate of completion. You can print it or just save a copy of the certificate on your computer.
Watch the video for the complete registration and enrollment process:
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the TOP 5 Free Online Courses
According to three-year data of the TESDA Online Program (TOP). These are the 5 online courses popular with enrolled students.
- 1. Basic Computer Operation (Intel Easy Steps) Courses
- 2. Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- 3. Preparing Cakes Course
- 4. Provide Housekeeping Services to Guests Course
- 5. STAR Online Training Program
Who can avail these Free Online Courses
This program is available to all Filipinos who would like to enhance existing skills and expand their knowledge technically.
These massive TESDA courses are available to professionals, laborers, unemployed individuals, out-of-school youths, students, and even those who work locally and abroad as Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) that wanted to have their skills upgraded.
How Many Students are Studying Online?
The TESDA Online Program (TOP) started this online education system back in 2012. Six (6) years after in 2018, they have now 1.2 Million registered users attending an online class in tesda.
The data are composed of 441 thousand who have completed the 68 plus online courses, and 890 thousand plus who are enrolled online. These numbers are growing every day.
How Many Courses Can I Enroll?
Students can enroll in multiple classes online. The awesome courses in the TESDA Online Program are offered for free to every aspiring student in the Philippines and OFWs abroad.
How can I get a certificate from Tesda Online Program?
The Students who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion. To give you an idea, here is an example of an online certificate:
If the graduates want to get a National Certificate, they would have to take the face-to-face assessment examination given by the respective Tesda assessment centers and make sure to pass the test so all the hard work will not be put to waste.
Is there an age limit in Tesda?
There is no age limit to study in tesda online. You can study these online courses even if you are already 60 years old. As long as you want to learn new skills, you can enroll in tesda.
There you have it! I hope this post will be able to help you in knowing tesda’s list of online courses and the steps to enroll online for free.