The much-awaited Fifth International Pyromusical competition in the Philippines will begin this February 15, 2014 in Manila Bay at the back of SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Eleven pyrotechnic manufacturers from different countries will again be showing off their artistry and sophistication in fireworks technology. The event will run for six consecutive Saturdays starting on February 15 until March 22, 2014.
Platinum Fireworks Incorporated in the Philippines will showcase their creativity in both opening and closing exhibitions.
Here is the complete schedule
February 15, 2014
- Platinum Fireworks, Inc. from the Philippines (Opening exhibition)
- Howard and Sons Fireworks of Australia
February 22, 2014
- Brunchu Pyro Experience of Spain
- Jubilee Fireworks of United Kingdom
- Brezac Artifices of France
- Tamaya Kitahara of Japan
March 8, 2014
- Liuyang New Year Fireworks of China
- Vulcan Europe of Germany
March 15, 2014
- Oy Pyroman Finland Ltd. Of Finland
- Royal Pyrotechnie of Canada
- Atlas Pyro Vision of USA
- Platinum Fireworks, Inc. Of the Philippines (Closing exhibition)
- Patron with dinner – P1500
- VIP – P500
- Gold – P300
- Silver – P100
*The event will start at 7PM, but it is advisable to come to the place early.