Dr. Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh) has said lots of quotes and punch lines during her stay as one the lead characters in Greys Anatomy. Many were saddened (including me) about her announcement that season 10 is going to be her last in the medical drama show. Tonight during the season 10 finale (episode 24) she had left the show (sad). Her departure will leave a huge space in the hearts of the fans and perhaps GA will never be the same again without her as Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
As one the fans of Greys Anatomy particularly Cristina Yang, I decided to immortalize the quotes and memorable lines that she used to tell to anyone in Seattle Grace Hospital (eventually Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital).
Here are the Top 20 Cristina Yang Quotes which we will miss in the coming seasons of Greys Anatomy
1. Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don’t give a dam what anyone things. There are no teams here, no buddies. You’re on your own. Be on your own.
2. Can everyone just accept the fact that there are some things that I like to keep to myself, and I don’t discuss everything to death?
3. Do not look for friends there, you won’t find them. None of them have the capacity to understand you, they never will.
4. How am I supposed to get through the holidays without liquor?
5. Pretty good is not enough, I wanna be great.
6. Being aware of your crap and actually overcoming your crap are two very different things.
7. Oh, screw beautiful. I’m brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain.
8. I didn’t like teenage girls when I was a teenage girl.
9. Don’t give up on yourself.
10. The heart is an organ. It pumps, it circulates blood, and gets clogged from time to time. It does not, however, speak. It does not have tiny little lips on it.
11. I am laughing. Just not externally.
12. He took something from me. He took little pieces of me. I lost myself for a long time, and I promised myself I’d never feel that way again.
13. I like you bitter and pissed off. You’re almost like a normal person now.
14. Being a hero has its price.
15. I’m sure it must feel as though everything is coming apart, but you can get through this.
16. If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and demand something more.
17. I’d say wish me luck but I don’t need it.
If he wants to hate me, then fine. I can’t make someone stay.
18. There comes a point where it all becomes too much. When we get too tired to fight anymore. So we give up. That’s when the real work begins. To find hope where there seems to be absolutely none at all.
19. More money, more problems
20. Everything isn’t so perfectly right, or perfectly wrong.
Farewell Dr. Cristina Yang, your fans will miss you. Hope you would have another TV series that we can follow. Or after season 11 you would change your mind and come back again in Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.