I should have created a post about Vice Ganda and his Quotes a long time ago probably I have placed here numerous quotes from him (sayang!!!).
I’m currently watching Showtime replay on youtube and again one of his quotes caught my attention. I just thought it’s worth sharing as we can learn from it.
From now on whenever I will watch Vice Ganda in Its Showtime or visit his official social media sites, I’ll note down his quotes and place it in this post.
Who is Vice Ganda?
Vice Ganda or real name Jose Marie Borja Viceral is a popular comedian in the Philippines. He is also a singer, multi-awarded actor, and tv talk show host.
He was one of the presenters of ABS-CBN’s noontime variety show “It’s Showtime” which runs Monday to Saturday. Vice is one of the original hosts of the show when it started airing on October 24, 2009.
During Sunday night, he is the presenter of the comedy talk show Gandang Gabi Vice (GGV). The show lasted for 9 years. Its first episode is May 22, 2011, and the last episode is on March 8, 2020.
Vice Ganda starred in several box office movies and highest-grossing Filipino films. His movies were usually an official entry to the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF). The film festival happens every December.
His first lead role in a movie was in “Petrang Kabayo” which earned approximately Php 115.4 Million.
Vice Ganda was born on March 31, 1976, in Tondo, Manila. He is 43 years old as of the writing. His parents are Reynaldo and Rosario Viceral. He studied Political Science at Far Eastern University during his college years.
Why his Quotes is Influential?
The simple explanation here is that he has millions of followers on different social media platforms. When he shared a quote, a tweet, and photos. He can easily reach millions of Filipinos in an instant.
For example, his Instagram account @praybeytbenjamin has 10.3 million followers and his twitter account @vicegandako has 14.4 million plus followers.
He has a large following on Facebook through his FB account @vicegandaofficialph with 17 million plus, and he is also now on youtube @vicegandaofficialph with 6.9M subscribers.
List of Vice Ganda Quotes and Sayings
- 1. “A Goal is a Dream with a Deadline”
- 2. “A dream without action is a Wish”
- 3. “Bago pa maniwala ang ibang tao sa inyo. Maniwala muna kayo sa sarili nyo”
- 4. Kites fly highest against the wind, not with it. ~ Winston Churchill
- 5. “I commit mistakes. That makes me human. I am perfectly, imperfect.”
- 6. “I don’t worry not because I don’t care, but because I have faith.”
- 7. “Today I woke up with no choice but to be the best that I can be.”
- 8. “Allow your heart to smile.”
- 9. “The Intention of writing is more valuable than the act of writing. Thought is more significant than spelling.”
- 10. “Happiness is a beautiful vice.”
- 11. “Everyday God gives us the opportunity to loved and be loved. Don’t miss the chance.”
- 12. The best way to be positive is not to be negative.
- 13. “Hindi mo makokontrol and sasabihin ng tao. Pero may macocontrol kayo, ang sarili nyo.”
- 14. “Lets all create wonderful moments with our parents. Time is limited. Do not waste it.”
- 15. “I don’t like easy. I want crazy.”
I will continue updating this post once he shared a new quotes. If you’re a fan of Vice Ganda and you remember some of his quotes kindly share it on the comment section.
That’s good idea
Yes its really a good idea.
Please do update this PLEASE He has now 10.1million on Instagram and 14M followers on Twitter and also he has a YouTube channel and He is married now to Ion perez. Thank you.