If you are planning to have your tour on both Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure, I have here a suggested 2 days 1 night Itinerary which you can use as a reference when you visit the two tourist attractions in the Subic area.
We were time-constrained that is why we do our tour only for 2 days and 1 night which includes our travel from Manila to Subic. Since it was our first time to visit Subic so watching the scenery while on the bus was also considered part of the tour.
2 Days 1 Night Itinerary for Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure Tour
Day 1 Travel to Subic, Olongapo
- 3:00pm Take the Victory Liner bus going to Subic Olongapo
- 7:30pm Arrived at Olongapo Victory Liner Terminal. (Its a 4-hour travel plus the 30 minutes stopover somewhere in Pampanga)
- 8:00pm Have Dinner at fast-food chain nearby. (Chowking and Jollibee is just near the terminal)
- 8:30pm Look for a legitimate taxi and go to an Apartelle / Inn in Subic. My suggestion is to make make an agreement with the tax driver so that he will be responsible to tour you around Subic the following day. Taxi going to the hotel is around P300. Taxi fare for the tour for whole day is P3000. Its very expensive.
- 9:00pm Check in at Hotel and Rest. Hotel expense for one one day (24hours) is P950 only. We stayed in Aotriz Apartment in Subic during the duration of our tour.
Day 2 Tour of Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure
- 8:00am to 12:00nn Zoobic Safari Tour for half day. Basically the whole zoo can be covered for half-day
- 12:00 Travel to Ocean Adventure. From Zoobic, ocean adventure is just 10 to 15 minutes away
- 12:15 – 1:00pm Have lunch at Ocean Adventure
- 1:00pm to 5:00pm Ocean Adventure Tour. Again, the whole part of this theme park can be covered for just half-day.
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm Head back to Hotel and take short rest
- 7:30pm Go to Bus terminal again by the taxi you rented
- 7:30 to 8:00pm Dinner at Fast Foods nearby
- 8:00pm Board the bus. Head back to Manila.
*Hope this Zoobic Ocean Adventure Tour Itinerary will help you in the future. If you’ve been to these two theme parks and you have better itinerary, kindly comment so you can also help others.