If you are planning to have a quick tour on both Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure in Subic Bay, Bataan. Here is a suggested 2 days 1 night itinerary that you can use as a reference when you visit the two tourist attractions in the Subic bay area.
We were time-constrained which is why we do our tour only for 2 days and 1 night which includes our travel from Manila to Subic and vice versa.
It was also our first time visiting Subic, so watching the scenery while on the bus was also considered part of the tour.
2 Days 1 Night Itinerary for Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure Tour
Day 1 Travel to Subic, Olongapo
- 3:00 pm Take the Victory Liner bus going to Subic Olongapo
- 7:30 pm Arrived at Olongapo Victory Liner Terminal. (Its a 4-hour travel plus the 30 minutes stopover somewhere in Pampanga)
- 8:00 pm Have Dinner at a fast-food chain nearby. (Luckily Chowking and Jollibee is just very near the terminal)
- 8:30 pm Look for a legitimate taxi and go to an Apartelle / Inn in Subic. My suggestion is to make an agreement with the tax driver so that he will be responsible to tour you around Subic the following day. Taxi going to the hotel is around Php300. The taxi fare for the tour for the whole day is Php3000 (back then). It was very expensive.
- 9:00 pm Check in at Hotel and Rest. Hotel expense for one day (24 hours) is PHP 950 only. We stayed in Aotriz Apartment in Subic during the duration of our tour.
Day 2 Tour of Zoobic Safari and Ocean Adventure
- 8:00 am to 12:00nn Zoobic Safari Tour for half day. Basically, you can explore the whole zoo for a half-day
- 12:00 Travel to Ocean Adventure. From Zoobic, ocean adventure is just 10 to 15 minutes away
- 12:15 – 1:00 pm Have lunch at Ocean Adventure
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm Ocean Adventure Tour. Again, the whole part of this theme park can be covered for just half-day.
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Head back to Hotel and take short rest
- 7:30 pm Go to the Bus terminal again by the taxi we rented
- 7:30 to 8:00 pm Dinner at Fast Food nearby
- 8:00 pm Board the bus and travel back to Manila.
*I hope this Zoobic-Ocean Adventure Tour Itinerary will help you in the future. If you’ve been to these two theme parks and you have a better itinerary, kindly comment so you can also help others.